would just like to vent

OMG! I'm so happy she's outta your house! I so want to hurt her. LOL!
This is the time you wish you were Samantha Stevens of BeWitched!
Oh what fun THAT would be !!!!!}(

My most unfavorite kind of people!! ARGGGGHHH!! It's pure insecurity on her part, but it doesn't make it right even one bit, probably because even though she's insecure, she does genuinely believe she's a superior human being. Anyone who uses their insecurity to tear down others is the lowest of the low, in my book.

We have had houseguests like that. It started when they invited themselves over for the weekend.... didn't even ask if it was ok. They refused to eat our food, instead going to get McDonald's for themselves and bringing it home to eat after we'd cooked all day!! It even went to the point that my mother was told that under no circumstances was she allowed to get up before 9 am and make noise, because they were not morning people. Yeah, they are NEVER, EVER coming back. This was my cousin and his wife.

The next year, his brother invited himself over for a visit. Expecting the same kind of attitute... we were somewhat ready. But they were a whole different kind of weird - without explaining that part :). He did invite himself to work out with me one day (while I was doing IMAX2). He took one look, started to do some kind of stretch and said, "Hmmm... I REALLY want a challenge. Let's go for a walk." :| Uhhh. Ok. So, my boyfriend and I took the lard-a$$ for a walk. After 5 minutes he was struggling significantly. We kept him out for 2 hours, mid-day! It was sweet revenge :D . For a million reasons, this is one part of the family we happily ignore, and hopefully will not see again.

So, I sympathize!! And you are much, much nicer than I ever could be.

Sara

sounds like jealously to me. i am far from coordinated as a dancer so RS is awesome b/c it get a little rhythm for once LOL. i found once i stopped try to "look" like the person on the tape my workouts went a lot better and i got better results(i.e. more endurance,strength, coordination). i guess its also true that cathe is not for everyone but if she wants dancy may i suggest karen voight or denise austin.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

i just wanted to add i know the types that are controlling and think they know it all. as it turns out they try to cover up that they don't know very much at all. my MIL is infamous for it herself.

kassia
When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.