Workout Warriors - Summer Revival

Now I’m the first to admit that I never excelled at needlecraft at school. Give me a swimming pool and I’ll show you what I’m all about, but let me loose with a sewing machine and they’ll be tears. It’s hard to make me cry, No grown man has ever succeeded, but leave me alone with some fabric and a bit of thread and its Kramer.vs.Kramer all over again.

To my certain recollection the only thing that I ever produced at the end of my many sessions of toil and angst was some sort of misshapen wonky old thingy, all zippers and dangly bits made with too much material but full of holes at the same time. It had a droopy neckline, ridiculous baggy arm holes and a disastrous back full of openings where that sucker just wouldn’t join up right.

But …………………… I’d have battened down the copyright on that baby so hard you couldn’t see daylight if I could ever have predicted that a mere 40 years on someone would have snaffled my design and had it lampooning all over Centre Court.

And don’t even get me started on those gold drawers. When Kylie Minogue gets a whiff of them she’ll be hoofing it down to the Lawyer before you can say “I’m Spinning Around”. Mind yous, even gold drawers is preferable to no drawers (IMO).

Attachments

• article-2005759-0CA5E80800000578-748_468x657[1].jpg
    article-2005759-0CA5E80800000578-748_468x657[1].jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 3
  • article-1348584-0CD39076000005DC-674_308x610[1].jpg
    article-1348584-0CD39076000005DC-674_308x610[1].jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 3
TGIF and Happy July 1st!

I was out of town all day yesterday, and in an unusual combination of low energy and disinterest I have not exercised for two days. *Gasp* Maybe it is the slow pace and boring-ness of Pure Strength, or maybe it is burn-out, or maybe a wee bit of depression - I dunno, but I have to snap out of it.

Today - I am just going to do Hiit Pyramid, I'm ditching Pure Strength for this week. My rotation is falling a part a little bit in that I am not lifting as thoroughly and as heavily as I did with STS - *sigh* - and next week I have circuits on the schedule, which isn't heavy enough either.....what to do what to do. I best spend some time today re-working my rotation.

Kimberly - I hear you about the gravel...man, you don't want to get gravel road rash; that freshly bladed gravel must be a mental challenge as well as a physical challenge. And congrats on Supreme 90 legs. Where did you buy Supreme 90? What did you pay? I've seen different prices in different places, aggravating, but I'm interested in adding it to my arsenal.

Kim - I knew you were on the vanguard of something, I just didn't know it was tennis court attire!:D:D SO - have you begun submitting any of your writing for publication? You got the gift, girl. On to other matters - my ripping project was delayed, but I'll get on it soon. Promise. :)

Waving hello to Cathy, Regina, MJ, Tara - and everyone else - past present and future. Would any lurkers care to join us? We'd love to have you.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone.
:D

edited to add: Kim - is she wearing sheer drawers? Or perfectly matched skin tone drawers? I agree gold drawers are better than what appears to be no drawers. :p

Last edited:
Janis: I bought Supreme90 off of Mary's site: (Found out about her site on the videofitness.com forums) It was 20.00, no tax, free shipping. Of course I saw it a few weeks later at Bed Bath and Beyond for 20.00 where I could have used my 20% off coupon. Would have been at least 3.00 cheaper.. Oh well, one of the better 20 bills I've spent this year! It's definitely not as professional as Cathe, and the music is of no interest to me, but I am very, very happy with the workouts. I am enjoying them.

I flew out of bed this morning and did Chest and Back. I then did tomorrows workout too, Ultimate Ball. That will free my day up for biking tommorow without feeling I'm getting behind on my rotation.

Have a great 3-day week-end everyone!

Kimberly

Ok, so I missed yesterday. The boys and I went to my parents for about 1/2 the day and then came back and an hour and 1/2 later went up to the field and worked the concession stand for two non-club teams. They hadn't been able to find a field and the guy who runs our club let them use ours. But, he along with two of our teams are in Cincinnati for a tournament, so he asked me if I'd do concessions. Thankfully, the boys have both helped enough to know what to do, because it was a DH and between games those kids wanted food! There weren't many fans along, and I had no one to grill. So, the only "food" type thing I had was nachos. Sold a lot of those, and they take a couple minutes each to put together. Was totally crazy for about 15 minutes and then they went back to play and I reorganized the cash box, that I'd just been tossing money at during the rush. ;)

Yesterday I did Athletic Step and this morning was Plyo Legs from week 3. Because I only had 5 days this week, I lost a days worth of workouts, but I decided not to worry about squeezing it in somewhere. Compared to what I managed the rest of June this week has been very productive!

Kimberly, I know about those gravel roads. I slid and fell on one a couple years ago. Once of the pluses of being short, is that even on a bike you're low to the ground. No chance to build up momentum on the way down. :rolleyes: I have a hybrid mountain/road bike. A straight road bike wouldn't work around here at all.

Kim! Someone whose sewing abilities are actually less than mine. I've actually made skirts with elastic waists and POCKETS. Yes pockets. :p I still kick myself for not letting my Grandmother really teach me how to sew as she was very good. And not learning to cook, to garden..... I was too busy wanting to have fun.

Janis I had Pure Strength years ago and VHS and got rid of it because it was so boring. That was back before I really got hooked into Cathe's stuff. DH often laments that I did that, but he told me at the time to go ahead.

Well my Tigers are playing his Giants. Going to be a LONG weekend. :rolleyes:

Janis
I was out of town all day yesterday, and in an unusual combination of low energy and disinterest I have not exercised for two days. *Gasp* Maybe it is the slow pace and boring-ness of Pure Strength, or maybe it is burn-out, or maybe a wee bit of depression - I dunno, but I have to snap out of it.

Janis-Honey Amen to that. I'm'a really struggling to stay focussed and motivated. I think everyone has more or less posted on this on and off over the course of the year - I also can't pinpoint it. Maybe because of the lovely sunshine. I just want to get on with the day on my free days - not be sweating and puffing my bloated witechy grub belly all around the kitchen. Is why I'm writing this here now instead of getting 'at it'. Time's a'wasting. Hey-ho writing this is not making me any more skinnier or prettier FACT - Thinks :confused: Lurkers we do need more WARRIORS to whip us in to line around here.

DD gone to Ibiza - therefore I get to abuse her MAC in her absence. Wooo Hoooo

Hi Everyone

It's a hot sunshine-y Saturday!

I just came back from a five mile run with Rowan at the vineyard. We ran on the road today, it was a good run and makes me yearn for more places to run that are less hilly so I can run outside more frequently.

Kim - I know, right? It might be age. I think you said it best, "....at 50 + how much longer do I want to keep exercising at this pace." For me, I feel like I am chasing time. I'm either working hard to make up for lost time (i.e. years of sloth-dom) or I'm working hard fighting the march of present and future time head on - (i.e. gravity, loss of elasticity, changing energy/hormone levels.) Grrr. What a battle we wage, eh? That's why we're Warriors, baby. On to other gossip - DD is in Ibiza! Excellent! When does she return? What a lovely, lovely trip the lucky, lucky girl. Take me to the Mediterranean and I'll forget all about my rut! (although I may obsess about my cellulite instead *laughing*)

Kimberly - Thanks for the info about Supreme90. It sure has received mixed reviews, hasn't it? But for $20, sheesh - what a deal, I can probably guarantee that sight unseen it is far better than any of the crap Jillian Michaels puts out. Way to go on staying ahead of your rotation and carving out time for a bike ride. We gotta soak up all the outside activities we can while we can, huh? It'll make next winter a wee bit more tolerable. Do you have big weekend plans?

Cathy - All I have to say is, GO GIANTS!

MJ - I miss you, dear. How are you? Are you playing tennis or just watching?

Regina - Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness to you and yours on this 4th of July weekend. :):):)

Dog baths are on the agenda for today.

So Janis how did the baths go? Sparty loves nothing better than to play in the rain and get totally soaked, but try and just try and get the dog into the bathtub!

This morning I got going a bit late and did IMAX 2 1-5 and 300 walking lunges. Did the lunges outside and when I came in the boys tell me that the neighbor called and wanted to know what I was doing! They did a very good job of convincing me, but finally caved and admitted he didn't.

We are doggy sitting for the neighbors golden and her puppies today. Sam, and his grandpuppies are totally cracking me up. They didn't put their boat in this summer at Lake Michigan, because he's been trying for 5 years to have Lexus get with puppy and it finally happened during boating season, so he opted not to boat. But, he's been at home for awhile now and just really had to get away. So, they snuck away this morning with the boat. But, not before he had Gerry come over and see if I got the phone message he'd left me this morning - thankfully about the dog and not about my walking lunges. :p So, I checked the phone and told him to tell Sam that yes, I had the key and yes, I knew where the food was and could I expect Sam to call me throughout the day for updates on the puppies. :rolleyes: His whole reason for doing this has been that he wanted one of Lexus' puppies, but now he can't choose which one he wants and wants them all. Which Gerry says is not happening. Wouldn't be surprised if he manages to keep two though. They are very cute and adorable.

So, David's Giants have been having a total romp over my Tigers. We had purchased tickets to the game today and then got word mid-week that they had been double sold! So, we got out money back. Then David was being very dithery about going and told ME to get tickets. Well I wasn't going there. Whenever, I do things like that, something ends up being wrong about it. Told him he could do it, and that it was a second chance to decide if he really wanted to go. We'll the result was that even yesterday he hadn't completely decided. I had decided months ago that the last thing I wanted to do was be in public with the man the way he carries on over every single play, so Nick and I stayed home and he and Derek went and were going to get tickets at the gate. He and Derek do surprisingly well together. Surprising because they have very different personalities. Nick is not a fan of either team and like me, has no big desire to be in that situation with David getting totally stressed out over every move his team makes.

So, Nick and I went up to the field and I hit him some balls. I had some really sweet hits that went into the outfield and that had nothing to do with the fact that only one person, wearing flip flops, was playing second, short and third. :p I also, was pitching very well, and struck myself out a number of times. :D Then we went to Subway for lunch and later were going over to check on the puppies again and use the pool.

Peaceful Rainbow: Sound like you had a busy day. Working out, puppies and baseball. I would love to have a bunch of puppies to play with for a few days. That pool sounds real good too!

I haven't done I-Max 2 in forever. That is my favorite of the Imaxes. Imax 3 is my least favorite. I think it's the hardest but I would be okay with that except it makes my feet cramp up so bad. I have to stop because of my feet, not my heart and lungs. I find that frustrating. The other two don't seem to bother my feet.

Today was supposed to be my rest day, but I am saving that for another time. So next on the agenda is Tabata Inferno. I substituted Intensity 'cause I needed a Cathe fix. I did the step, low hiit and bootcamp pre-mix.

We are having family over in a few minutes for a cookout. Baked beans, potato salad, burgers and rhubarb crisp for dessert. I've eaten good all day, and hope to be able to keep it at small servings tonight so all my hard work pays off!

Sounds like hills are like curly hair. Those who have them wish they didn't, and those of us who don't, wish we did! Five miles is a good run, nice job!

Kimberly

Kimberly I hope your cookout was fun! Thankfully it was quiet around here last night. Have to decide if we're going to the fireworks that are about 10 minutes from us tonight.

Got air in my bike tires yesterday, so I did a 4 mile ride this morning as a warm up to my workout. 1/2 of it was on loose gravel. At least, I stayed on the bike. Actually rode the whole way without stopping.

And yes, hills are rather like hair. :p I could ride north where it's flatter, but the scenery is much more boring, so I generally go south and then I get hills. I'm hoping to get a few more short rides in this week and do at least a 15 mile ride next Sunday.

Then I forget to say what my workout was! :rolleyes: I did STS Total Body. This workout kills me and I just chose my weights as I went along. Something about the sequencing of this one just makes it extra nasty. I do really like the ab work.

Hey Warriors!

Spending the holiday indoors today, mostly napping. I havent exactly been sleeping so my body is attempting to catch up. Its ok, did 4th of july stuff yesterday with the family, went to see the saturday fireworks as well, so being on my own today with no obligations has been good.

I seem to have the same motivation bug that Janis and Kim have. I was doing good until this last week, managed to keep doing my tennis classes at least so given the circumstances I shouldnt complain too much. The last month or so I have actually been doing better being consistent, need to tap back into that starting this week. For stress relief and having something to focus on that is not relationship or work related if nothing else.

I am thinking of starting a STS rotation this week or maybe just one of the meso cycles, probably meso 2 to build a solid base, for the month of July. Anyone interested in joining me?

Kimberly- Hope your cookout went well. :)

Cathy- Glad you got your bike up and running for summertime. I road mine a few weeks ago for the first time in a long while. It is one of the few exercise things that remind me of childhood.

Kim- I havent forgotten the shoe email I owe you. They are still patiently waiting in my closet for me to get my act together and send it to you so they can find a new home. ;) Will make a goal of it for this week.

Janis- I am very impressed that you have found your running ability in full force again. Good for you. :D I however needed to take a break from running as my hip flexor was bothering me some from it. Going to take it very slowly again starting this week and see if I can build a base up this month. If you are up for a STS rotation or just a meso cycle with me this month let me know.

Alright, back to watching bad tv shows, hello lifetime movie network (which I never watch by the way and now I remember why lol ) and dozing on the sofa until its time for bed. :p

Will be back tomorrow.

Happy July 5th Ladies!

Today I did a 35 minute, 3.5 mile tempo run at the vineyard, on a flat circuit area. It was a good run, and I am pleased with my run times and calorie burn. I followed that up with MMA Boxing.

Yesterday - well - yesterday was not soo good. I did CircuitMax, which I felt indifferent about. Not enough muscles worked, not comprehensive enough, and rather - meh - overall. I won't be reaching for it as a first or second choice. The first two sections of cardio were boring, too jumpy, and too dancy; the other sections I liked though.

MJ - It is great to hear from you! :D Your day with the Lifetime Network made me want to give you a big ((((hug)))). Just don't listen to melancholy music too. 'k? I am tempted to do an STS rotation with you, dear, but my rotation is sketched out through the end of September. Do you want to do mine? For the remainder of this week: W: Intensity and AC-Med Ball Abs, Th: Run & MMA Kickbox, F:HiiT 30/30 & Body Fusion (never done it, but a wee bit of dread, the oldies don't seem thorough enough), S: Long Run & Ab hits #1 Sun: Yoga or Pilates or Barre. Next week is 4DS Mon-Thur and Fri: Step Moves, and running on T, Th, Sa. The following week (are you still reading? :)) I am intending on doing P90x. What do you think?

Cathy - Yay on fixing your bike tire. Funny about your neighbor's puppies and also pitching yourself out. I dunno, I think I would have gone to the game no matter what, but then I'm a Giants fan!

Kimberly - Families are a lot like curly hair, too! It is really nice that you have family close by. I'll be doing Intensity, for the first time, this week. I have never, not ever, used the premixes on any of Cathe's dvds. It looks like she was very creative on the Intensity dvd, do the premixes flow well or are they choppy?

Kim - Are you still in the garden pulling weeds? When does your DD come home?

Last night we watched, The Hereafter, it was directed by Clint Eastwood and Matt Damon stars in it; has anyone seen it? It was really well done and I really enjoyed it. Clint just gets better and better.

I'm off to brush a bushel of burrs off my velcro dog. :mad:

Last edited:
Well I was bad today. Not totally completely bad....but bad enough. I went for a 4 mile bike ride. Cut 4 minutes off my time from yesterday, but I went a different way and only had 1 mile of dirt and I think the hills were more in my favor today.

Then I was supposed to do Butts & Guts, but somehow that just never happened. :eek:

Well Sam's puppies are now escaping their kiddy pool. :p He's rather a neat freak and apparently this morning he stepped in some puppy poop and then one of them peed on his shoe and the others stepped in it. And great fun was had by all. :D:D So now they are behind baby gates and on a tarp.

Janis I am so happy for you that you are running again and it's going so well! YAY!!

The only premix I've done from Intensity is the low impact one and i thought it flowed well. Over the years, the premixes have gotten so much better. The worst one I ever did was Core Max. The premixes on that one are incredibly choppy.

I'm so glad that while we have a lot of different plants in our natural area, burrs aren't amongst them and thankfully Sparty's coat isn't one that attracts much. OTOH the long-haired cat is a pro at find burrs and shows up at least once every few weeks with some and she's not good about letting me get them out.

Littlefiretop: I love a good nap (or two) on the week-end. I consider it time well spent. I am 20 days into my Supreme90 so no STS for me at this time. Did you have time to watch Wimbledon?

Janis: Are you planning on doing p90x for 90 days, or just the week? I'm hoping to get p90x2 in the fall when it comes out. Let us know how you like Intensity.

Peaceful Rainbow: Good job on the biking, butts and guts will still be there tomorrow. I think cats and burrs are worse than dogs with burrs. We keep a close eye on our dogs when they're loose, so we don't have too many problems.

Tonight was supposed to be Supreme90 cardio challenge. I've pretty much decided to sub Cathe cardio for Supreme90 cardio, so I did an oldie. Get in Shape for Your Wedding. Fun to see Cathe getting married, but the work-out is definitely showing it's age. Dated, lower intensity, and way more boring than current ones. I really enjoyed the last 10 minutes when it switches to vertical step. Went for 1 1/2 miles with the dogs, had supper, then went for a 6.7 mile bike ride.

Kimberly

Hi Ladies!

Wednesday already, wow! Boy is it getting hot here, I think it is already close to 90degrees Fahrenheit, which made Intensity even more of a sweat fest. I did the Maximum Intensity pre-mix with the bootcamp bonus added on. It was fast paced and fun. All there is left to say is - - - I stink!

Cathy - I've been meaning to slide B&G or L&G back into my rotation somewhere, my butt could use it.What did you do today? Thanks for your props, re: my running, I've been back at it since the first of the year.:)

Kimberly - I am just adding one week of p90x to my rotation. How will p90x2 differ from the original, have they said? I never could follow the full 90 day program. I like Tony, but his banal quips get tiresome after you've heard them a few times, and using the same dvds over and over again was too much for me. Even though STS is re-mixed, it is done so well I didn't really notice, plus using the workout manager and increasing % of 1rm, kept me interested and engaged. You had an active day yesterday! Way to go!

Waving hi to MJ and Kim.

Pizza on the grill tonight, I'm off to take a shower and make dough.

Janis: Not sure what the real differences in p90x2 will be. But I figure if I am going to spend the money, I should buy the new version instead of the old. Someone I know is planning on getting the first one this fall, so maybe we'll do some swapping. Sounds like you enjoyed Intensity.

Wednesday morning I did Supreme90 legs and 15 min. treadmill. That legwork is only 30 minutes, but it is brutal! Fish tacos for supper.

Kimberly

Janis;2097228]Hi Everyone

Kim - I know, right? It might be age. I think you said it best, "....at 50 + how much longer do I want to keep exercising at this pace." For me, I feel like I am chasing time. I'm either working hard to make up for lost time (i.e. years of sloth-dom) or I'm working hard fighting the march of present and future time head on - (i.e. gravity, loss of elasticity, changing energy/hormone levels.) Grrr. What a battle we wage, eh? That's why we're Warriors, baby. On to other gossip - DD is in Ibiza! Excellent! When does she return? What a lovely, lovely trip the lucky, lucky girl. Take me to the Mediterranean and I'll forget all about my rut! (although I may obsess about my cellulite instead *laughing*)

Hey Janis Poppet Ibiza is not so much "a lovely, lovely trip" its more an all-encompassing obsession that has to be staunched 2-3 times per year. Its all about the 'Clubs'. There's a whole-other DJ groupie thing a'going on that I don't fully understand. Howsoever, DD has a new BF. Its been a little while - say going on 3 months and he's actually a DJ on the radio proper (a BF you can Google :confused:). Anyway this Ibiza (there'll surely be more) was all booked long before he was in the picture - but he's tacked himself onto the retinue (which has caused arguements among the girlies) but due to his contacts VIP privileges have devolved. Sorry Janis what was your question ;) Oh yeah - Two more days of peace and quietude :cool:

Last year was a morass of confusion and hysteria when A.N.Other travelling separately mistook the flight time and date because it was after midnight, so even though it was Friday night it had gone into the next day. You know what I mean - so she turned up for the flight a day late. Then can you believe DD and amigo did EXACTLY the same on their return. No seriously, you couldn't make it up. You really really would have thought they'd have checked to be double safe. No???? OK so I was changing my phone over and I had no reception. She was frantic, total hysterical melt-down which was all channelled to her Father - I knew nothing about any of it and by the time my phone was back on he had bought the pair of them new flights and it was all as good as new. NOW howzat for comedy timing.

Workouts. Yes. OK I'm getting to it. I knew I was on here for a reason. I've been having fun. I got a little cache of downloads earlier in the year and due to computer glitch have hardly had any time at all with them. So that's been my focus this week. Probably old and stale to you guys, but you know, I enjoyed myself.

BodyMax (there's plenty of work right there)
Step Heat (pretty dated but I'm a'sweating)
Step Jam (liking some of that choreography)
LIC (this I think is among my faves)

Now last week Step Moves came up in my rotation. I really struggle with this because basically it doesn't work me out, but at 40 mins its a tad long to start something else and its a bloody long warm up. Last time I went there I posted on here that I added wrist weights which certainly brought the intensity up a few gears, so this time I raised the step to 8". Now I'm very sure that loads of people are stepping at 8" all of the time, but I'm phobic about a stumble so it was with some trepidation that I leapt into the abyss. Well hello Step Moves you certainly earned your keep, I was up there looking at the floor all the way down there and sweating harder than Paris Hilton in a Spelling Bee.

So from now on I recommend at least 8" girls. Anything less is just not a keeper :eek:

And if we're discussing cat burrs. His Gucci-ness could conjure up those mothers even if he was confined to an oxygen tent. Come here you recalcitrant little furrball ............................................

Paris Hilton at a spelling bee! :p:D Love it!!

Kim, I basically never do step on 8". My short little legs just don't care for it. I figure Cathe's got at least 4" on me in the height department, so 6" is quite sufficient for me!

Did you see the special this month is free shipping on DVD's anywhere in the world!

Ok Janis, you know I realized later that I really could have phrased what I meant better. :eek: I know you've been back to running for quite awhile, I'm just still so happy for you that you are running after everything you went through. Is that better?

Yesterday I did PUB down only premix which includes abs and then I did the bonus butt work. Today was Intensity and I was feeling all proud of myself for doing it after Sparty had gotten me up several times during the night and then find out you did the Maximum Intensity premix. I bow to you. I don't know exactly what it's got in it, but the name alone earns you tons of bonus points.

I am a firm believer in naps myself and may try to squeeze one in today between Derek's orthodontist appt and leaving for Nick's baseball game. DH left Sparty outside again last night, going to send him a little message about that next! So, of course, he wakes me up barking his head off at some creature who dared to come near his territory. Thankfully, he's good about coming to a whistle, and I got him in. Opted to stay on the couch and then awhile later he wakes me up because he heard something outside the window. I was NOT letting him back out and after a few minutes of being agitated and continually going to the door he finally laid back down. I so did not want to get up this morning. The fact that I not only got up, but I did Intensity was huge. So, easy to throw in the towel at that point.

Kim your daughter certainly seems to liven up your life greatly. :p I personally hope to simply enjoy that type of thing through other people and not have my own children give me quite so much entertainment. I prefer to live vicariously through others. :D

Good Morning Ladies,

Another hot day here.

Today's workout was a 3.74 mile/37.40 minute interval run on the treadmill using CCv3. Interesting how my numbers match up nicely, steady state+hills+sprints+steady state+ cool down = the same pace as my long runs and my tempo runs. The sweat was just pouring off of me. I like it!
I followed that up with MMA Kickbox.

Kimberly - What? You posted at 1:39 in the morning? Insomnia? A late night of partying? What? I did like Intensity, definitely a fun mish-mosh of Cathe's workouts and moves. Let me know what you think of P90x2 when you get it. Hey, are you still eating Atkins style?

Kim - Bwhahha:D:D:D:D You MUST write this story as a script, immediately, and add some more comedic flare. Remind me to tell you my version of wrong time/date travel...it involves a train from Florence to Venice. Mega mega mega :eek::eek::eek: and :eek::eek::eek: and :confused::confused: and ...hey where is the totally humiliated emoticon? I didn't know Step Moves was easy. It is coming up in my rotation on Friday. Have you noticed Rhonda, in the older workouts, using add'l risers? She is much taller than Cathe and has loooonnnnnggg legs.

Cathy - Congrats and way to go on getting through Intensity despite lack of sleep. Max Intensity only includes the bootcamp, which is add'l 20 mins of compound moves using light weight and some cardio intervals. I skipped the stretch and did my own PT stretches instead.

My dogs are bored to death, but it is too hot to take them for a walk or an outing. They monitor my every move..."are we going somewhere? what's happening now?" Funny.

My oldest son is back home after his month in Ireland, must make him all his favorite eats. (Kim - He was in Dublin at Trinity College, they went to Galway and some other spots, but were in Dublin studying James Joyce, participating in 'Bloomsday', and reading his fiction and attending plays.)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.