Workout Thurs 3-18

Mckmain

Cathlete
Hi everyone...I screwed up on my time yesterday so I had to cut my workout short...:(....so I have a long one planned today. TS #5, S&H S/T/B, abs and cardio from the Imaxes (which I didn't do yesterday!)..happy exercising...Carole

I just did the hi/lo portion of MIC and the abs off of MIS (they will kill your abs,LOL!) Felt good, heel still hurts but I am just doing it anyway. Tomorrow will be PS Back, Biceps and Abs.

Have a great day!!:7

Hello gang

I'm joining your "cutting it short club" .
Since I was running late too I only did a very intense 30 min stairmaster and ME abs. And yes, I did those isolations things finally without a break this time! Man, I'm tough....:7

Have a good day, girls!:)

Hello Everyone,
Well it has been a busy day!! I got my workout done this evening:D

CTX kick box, CTX 10-10-10-triceps, but not the tricep pushups (I did not feel like doing those)and........Look Great naked butt:7 workout #3.

~Nicole

I did Pure Strength Strong Legs and Abs...except that I didn't have time for the abs. Still, I'm sore today after doing the rest of the PS workouts this week. It's great how mixing it up can really work those muscles differently! Happy working out everyone!

Julie

:)

Hi,
I was having a hard time getting motivated, so I did one I have not done in ages-- Your Personal Best with Karen Voight. Not the most difficult, but it did the trick, and the scenery was definitely nice to view on a very gray and wet day.
I'm gonna do Step Blast today-- I'm feeling more up for a workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.