WORKOUT Monday 10/11

wendybdh

Cathlete
Good Morning,

This morning I did the step and hi/lo sections of SJP - not much energy but I did it so I guess something is better than nothing.

I can't wait for the mail to come-I am expecting the Terminator any day now-I'm sure that will make up for slacking this morning! ;-)

Well, I better get to work
Wendy

Good morning....Wendy, from reading your posts....I think you will love the Terminator! I find it quite fun...

Today I am doing Baron Baptistes Power Yoga and a 5 mile run....:)...Carole

good morning.Wendy you have bought an awesome dvd.I hope you will enjoy the terminator.Today I do not know what to do.Maybe the premix SB and SJP 90 minutes or RS.Tomorrow is the day of the race in USA.In my country tomorrow is the day of hispanic (el dia de la hispanidad in my own language)and it is the day of the Virgin of the El Pilar in Zaragoza.I hope you will have a good day today and tomorrow.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:) :)

Good morning everyone!

Today I am doing IMAX2 intervals 6-10 and a Bryan Kest power yoga dvd. Oh I definitely have my eye on that Terminator DVD as well:D Oh who am I kidding, I want the whole collection LOL!!

Have a great day,
Sandy

Busy day here so I did CTX Kickbox, with abs but minus the biceps. Got 3 extra kids coming and a dental cleaning appointment to boot so I will be busy!!

Have a great one!!:7

Wendy, I agree with your philosophy; any exercise is better than none at all.

Stayfit, are these official holidays in Spain? How do you celebrate?

This morning I did Step Blast followed by MIS upper body and abs. I had a blast, that's for sure. Feel great!

Have a good day everyone!
Sandra

Yes tomorrow is a holiday day.I am not going to go to my job as a public official tomorrow.I am happy because I can to switch off the alarm clock.Yuppy I don`t have to rise early tomorrow. Maybe I am going to go have lunch outside and go to the cinema.In Madrid tomorrow morning there is a militar marching by files with the presence of the king don Juan Carlos and his wife the queen and the royal family.Tomorrow I am going to workout with cathe, of course.My premix 90 minutes with SB and SJP is done.Have a good day and I will se you tomorrow.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie:)

Hi everyone! :)

Mariangeles, I'm happy it's a holiday for you tomorrow! That is ALWAYS a good thing in my book!

Everybody who's ordering/has ordered the Terminator...you will LOVE it...have to force myself not to do mine too much (especially the Gauntlet), LOL!

Today I did Push Pull with the first 5 intervals of Imax2...so it was a good workout day for me!

Have a fantastic day, everyone! :)

Cool!

I did Cardio and Weights after renewing my workouts again! Talk about feeling on top of the world! Maybe I won't be as quick to fly off the handle at little stuff now! HehHeh!

CeeCee

Slow and steady ain't a bad thing!

Hope every one has had a good day!

Have a good day off tomorrow stayfit!

Today was IMAX2,the Joy of Yoga and some ab work.

:D Renee

I just love CTX kickbox and I do it freq for just cardio. Don't you just love those arm drills?? Today I did HSTA when I got home from work at 6pm - I hope I can go to sleep tonight-yikes!!!

have a great day everyone
catherine

Hi Catherine,
I didn't have much energy this morning so I also did HSTA at 6pm tonight - my arms sure feel tight-those tricep pushups and dips are killers.}(

I will probably do either StepBlast or Rhythmic Step tomorrow because I think my arms will probably be fried!

Well, it's off to bed....
Wendy

Good evening ladies

Today I ran for 30 min on the treadmill on high incline. It was followed by shoulders from SJP, BodyMax and CTX then abs from the same three DVDs. It was a good workout.

I love the Terminator too!

Good night everyone, Mari

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.