Workout Manager

Beth-B-Fit

Cathlete
I've tried to be patient, really! A couple of quick questions: when are the workouts going in the workout manager to go on the calendar and are you putting the rotations in the rotation manager to add to the calendar?

Thanks,

Beth

I know they said they were going to start work on that soon because they are fixing the issues with the workout blender for On Demand. I also assume that like anything else pertaining to putting this into a program takes time and with Christmas here, they will take time off. Hope this helps some. I'm just happy to be doing the new workouts:)

I am also very happy to have these workouts. I just finished CUB with Icy Abs 1. Loved the abs! The workout was definitely intermediate, but just what I needed with my recent rest period due to an inflamed rotator cuff. After I typed this, I went to workout manager and they are starting to put them in!!!

Beth

Good to know, thanks for the update. I've only done abs#1, I haven't tried #2 yet. I've only done 4 of the new workouts & 2 blizzard blasts. I love that you can do this in any range of activity level.

Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.