Workout Manager Weigh-In Won't Save

Tootles

Cathlete
Workout Manager won't save my weigh-in today. I tried updating via mobile and desktop. I am not getting an error message, but when I hit save after entering my weight it simply reverts to yesterday's number as though I hadn't entered anything. Any ideas? Thanks!

Yesterday and today I have tried to add work outs. I enter the data and when I save and close, I go back in and everything is blank. I've tried deleting and re-entering to no avail.

Hm, I was just able to save a DVD workout to my calendar, but the weigh-in still won't save for me. Were you entering a manual/custom workout or selecting a Cathe DVD?

Just want to let everyone know we're in the middle of updating all of the old code to the Workout Manager to bring it up to today's standards. This means we're going to break a lot of things during this process. We've now finished most of our code replacement work, but are now working on bug fixes. This shouldn't take long, but we will let know you know when everything is working again.

Just want to let everyone know we're in the middle of updating all of the old code to the Workout Manager to bring it up to today's standards. This means we're going to break a lot of things during this process. We've now finished most of our code replacement work, but are now working on bug fixes. This shouldn't take long, but we will let know you know when everything is working again.

Thanks for the update! I really appreciate it

The WM should be working again now. We have now uploaded all of our fixes, but we might have missed a few things. If you see something we missed please let us know here in our forums so we can start working on it.

Mine still not working. I can't delete the cardio workouts that when I put my info in and save, it erases all the data I put in. thanks and I appreciate all the hard work you do for us:)

Hi....I can't record previous weights using the enter daily values function and I can't delete some workouts that were entered in error.

Mine still not working. I can't delete the cardio workouts that when I put my info in and save, it erases all the data I put in. thanks and I appreciate all the hard work you do for us:)

Can you let me know if you're still seeing this issue and if you're can you tell me exactly what you're trying to do? I'm not sure If I understand exactly the problem you're having.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.