Workout Manager Not Working

Tigger lite

Hi, for some reason the Workout Manager doesn't seem to be working for the last 2 days. When I try to add a cardio workout the menu disappears and for Weight workouts the symbol shows up but all the info is blank. Any ideas please? TIA

Hi Tigger lite, we're in the final process of updating all of the deprecated code in the Workout Manager to bring it up to today's standards so that we don't have any security issues and so that WM keeps working. We have several things that are broken right now, but we're going through the list and fixing things as fast as we can. We hope to have everything working again shortly and will let you know as soon as we do.

Hi Tigger lite, we're in the final process of updating all of the deprecated code in the Workout Manager to bring it up to today's standards so that we don't have any security issues and so that WM keeps working. We have several things that are broken right now, but we're going through the list and fixing things as fast as we can. We hope to have everything working again shortly and will let you know as soon as we do.

Just wondering if there are any updates on this - as it still isn't working? Thanks

The WM should be working again now. We have now uploaded all of our fixes, but we might have missed a few things. If you see something we missed please let us know here in our forums so we can start working on it.

Mine WM still not working as of Sunday, Sept 8 at 10:49 a.m. Same issues as Tiger lite is having. The weight manager is working.

HI nickisteen, It should be working fine now. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache?

My WM is still not working Sunday 1:00 pm PDT. Having the same problems as Tigger lite. I also didn't realize how much the tracking means to me until it would't work. I did clear my cache as suggested above still no luck

Hi mkhovda, it seems some user accounts are working fine and others are not. We're looking into this now and will update everyone once this is fixed.

Hi mkhovda, it seems some user accounts are working fine and others are not. We're looking into this now and will update everyone once this is fixed.
Hi, is there any further update on this as it is still not working properly. I can't add new workouts or save the details. Thanks

Raising my hand to say the “copy workout” feature does not work. It says “processing” but never processes. You have to close the window, manually add, and manually delete workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.