Workout Manager Not Saving New Workouts

Hi, just wondering if there any updates on this, as despite clearing cache etc again now I can't even put in previous workouts that had been saved as it just shows lines of computer codes instead....?!

Hi, is this still being worked on? I was having the same problems as those listed above and now today all I get is gibberish on the page. I log into a normal looking page and then get gibberish all over. I have done the remedies listed above.

Hi Tigger lite, Our developers are currently working on the site so you're going to see a lot of errors while this going on.

Hi Spike62, glad it's working for you now. I think we only have one issue left and that is fixing the PDF file download problem. We will get to this as soon as we can.

Unfortunately, I still can't save a 'Weight' workout ('cross train' and 'cardio' workouts do save) or delete a workout from the calendar...

Hi Tigger lite, We just tested this by adding a weight workout and also deleting a workout and it worked fine. Did you try clearing your cache?

Hi, all seems to be working okay now except it still won't let me delete a workout that has been added to the calendar.... Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.