Workout Manager Not Saving New Workouts

Tigger lite

For some reason the Workout Manager, for the last few days, is no longer able to save a new workout I enter. It says it is saved but then it isn't in the list to select, once you go back to the calendar. Is anyone else finding this and if so can it be fixed? TIA

Hi Tigger lite, the problem you're seeing is related to our server move a few days ago. We're aware of it and hope to have it fixed soon. Hopefully, it will be an easy fix!

Hi, I just tried it again and new workouts still don't save plus it won't let you delete a workout from the calendar either...

Hi Tigger lite, we noticed this too a few hours ago. We're working on this.
Good morning

I was just wondering if there is any projected date that this will be fixed. I also use the WO Manager daily and add the Cathe Live workouts each week. I just checked and am still not able to add last week’s workout.

thank you!

Hi Spikeb62, The Workout Manager has never had the ability to add Cathe Live Workouts. You can only DVD workouts. Are you perhaps referring to the Workout Blender?

Hi Tigger lite, we still have several remaining issues we're working on, but we don't have any idea how long it will take to fix.

Hi Spikeb62, The Workout Manager has never had the ability to add Cathe Live Workouts. You can only DVD workouts. Are you perhaps referring to the Workout Blender?
Sorry..I wasn’t clear. What the WO Manager is not allowing me to do is create a new workout and save it under “Workouts” and “Create a Workout”. I’ve been using that for a very, very long time to add Cathe Live workouts to my Calendar. I can’t even create any type of workout there now that will save.

Currently, I cannot create a workout that saves. Thus, it won’t add to my calendar.

Last edited:
Hi Spikeb62, we're aware of the custom workouts not working, like if you try adding a generic "cardio" workout to your Workout Manager calendar. We have several other things too that broke when we switched to the new server. We're currently working on them.

Hi Spikeb62, we're aware of the custom workouts not working, like if you try adding a generic "cardio" workout to your Workout Manager calendar. We have several other things too that broke when we switched to the new server. We're currently working on them.
Thank you very much.

I think we now have the custom workouts that were not saving working again, but you have to clear your browser's cache first. This will only work on any new custom workouts you now add. If you need to make a change to a previous custom workout you have in your calendar you will need to delete it and then re-add it.

I think we now have the custom workouts that were not saving working again, but you have to clear your browser's cache first. This will only work on any new custom workouts you now add. If you need to make a change to a previous custom workout you have in your calendar you will need to delete it and then re-add it.
Thank you, but unfortunately, it still isn’t working. I cleared my cache & my browser, and then turned my iPad off, turned it back on, went right to WO Mgr, logged in. It’s still not letting me create any kind of custom workout there be it a Cathe Live under “weight” or a long hike under “cardio”.

Hi Spikeb62, are you sure you cleared your browser's cache and history? It's working fine for me now on my machines. Also, make sure you force close any open browser windows.

Hi Spikeb62, are you sure you cleared your browser's cache and history? It's working fine for me now on my machines. Also, make sure you force close any open browser windows.
Yes....I cleared everything including cache and history as well as shutting down my device and restarting. I even did it a second time and it’s still not allowing me to create and save custom workouts as it has always done.

Spikeb62 &Tigger lite, Just letting you know we're still looking at this. This was working fine two days ago, but now I'm seeing the same issue as you see once again. It's a very strange issue that is not showing up in any error logs on the server, but we will figure it out as soon as we can.

Spikeb62 &Tigger lite, Just letting you know we're still looking at this. This was working fine two days ago, but now I'm seeing the same issue as you see once again. It's a very strange issue that is not showing up in any error logs on the server, but we will figure it out as soon as we can.
Thank you very much. Before posting this, I cleared everything out & tried again and still no change. I wanted to be sure before I added any further comments. Appreciate your work!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.