Workout Blender just "Loading..."

pixie9

Cathlete
Hi everyone, recently got a new computer and logged in to Cathe to do the workout blender but I just get the message of "Loading..." and nothing will play. I have a Mac running latest OS X.
I have verified that videos will play from other sites (news sites, youtube, etc), I have logged in an out of my Cathe account, cleared the browser cache/cookies, uninstalled and reinstalled flash player, tried three different browsers (Safari, Chrome, Opera), restarted computer, renewed the DHCP lease on my network, restarted router, repaired disk permissions after Flash reinstallation (consistent with Adobe's instructions) and disabled AdBlock and my antivirus software, with computer restarts after each step. I'm at a loss to explain why this computer won't load Workout Blender videos but will play all other site videos without any difficulty. I can get the WB to run just fine on other computers on the same network from my account.

I keep thinking I'm missing something here. Anyone know what it might be?

Hi pixie9, could you tell me if it is stuck loading on the left column (under Video Library), or if the video window on the right has the spinning red circle of dots with Loading? Or is it both? That will help us determine where things are getting stuck and we can go from there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Curt thank you for your response! It is actually both just as you described, both under video library and in the video box to the right with the circular dots. My latest approach was to download VLC knowing that it has a lot of unusual codecs that sometimes help with video playback. Alas that hasn't worked either. I attached a screenshot in pdf form showing where I'm stuck. I keep thinking it has to be some small thing behind the scenes I'm just missing? Really love the WB, thanks for your help in getting me back on track, hope we can get this sorted out....

Attachments

• Cathe WB Screenshot 20151003.pdf
    391.7 KB · Views: 8
Hi pixie9, sorry for the delay; we've been filming the new ICE series so have been preoccupied with that! Good thinking with VLC, but the codecs that are used are all part of the OS (standard h.264) so something else is going on. I have passed on the issue to the heavy duty developers to see if they can see what is happening. Stay tuned!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just to update: still having the issue. For some reason, a few days ago, it worked and I was able to use the blender. Unfortunately today it won't load any of the workouts, but it does now list them.

I just realized that it will work if I pull a video library workout down to the 'videos' area and then click back to 'my workouts,' choose one of mine and it will play! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.