Workout Blender...can you modify a saved workout and keep the original as well?

KirstenI

Hello...trying to add a longer stretch to a saved workout on workout blender without deleting the original version. Is there a way to copy the original to a new workout and make changes?

Hi, you can change any chapters in a saved workout that you want, for example,
If you want to switch out the longer stretch with whatever you have in it now,
Just carry the new stretch into the workout, delete the stretch you don't want,
And be sure to re-save...everything else stays the same, you just have the new
Stretch. In order to do this, you need to go into the blender, choose "my workouts " and choose and start playing the workout. I always go ahead and
Then pause it, make my changes and re-save.

Hi, you can change any chapters in a saved workout that you want, for example,
If you want to switch out the longer stretch with whatever you have in it now,
Just carry the new stretch into the workout, delete the stretch you don't want,
And be sure to re-save...everything else stays the same, you just have the new
Stretch. In order to do this, you need to go into the blender, choose "my workouts " and choose and start playing the workout. I always go ahead and
Then pause it, make my changes and re-save.
Thanks for the response but is there a way to do this and save it as a new workout instead of altering the original version?

I think the only way you can do that is make a note of all the chapters you have used in your original
workout and make a new workout with everything you want in the order you have in your original one,
then when you get to the stretch at the end in the new one you are making, put in the different stretch
chapter you want, then title it something different, for example, if your original workout is called Total
Body Workout, then name your new workout whatever you want, like (just example) name it
Total Body Workout # 2 or Total Body Workout with Extended Stretch, etc.... Does that make sense?

Yes, thanks. I was hoping there might be a quicker way but no big deal. I suppose I can always just save the new part as a separate workout and switch over to it at the point I was thinking of adding it if I don't want to take the time to make a new version of the original from scratch. Sure I can figure something out....I love using the workout blender!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.