Work meetings - food

steppin out

Cathlete
Do any of you have suggestions for healthy breakfast foods a company could have for its employees at a company meeting? The company I work for wants to provide some healthy alternatives at an upcoming meeting, but the last time they tried this (they served special K bars, nutri-grain bars, and other items) everyone asked where the donuts were. I'm sure there has got to be something both easy and nutritious we could serve, but I am looking for ideas. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Kashi has a great selection. They have a great selection of cereals, instant hot cereal and bars. I haven't had anything that hasn't been good. They are also healthy alternatives.

at one time, i was responsible for the details of many mtgs and groups... fresh fruit platters are a hit with ANY audience, from homeless moms in shelter programs to board members. you get your dose of sugar but more naturally! yogurt seems to be pretty mainstream at this point. (when i was a kid, i was the ONLY kid who had yogurt for lunch but def not the case any longer.) you could also order some whole grain english muffins or bagels and/or healthier cereals (like kashi) to go with the yogurt and fruit. if you can find high quality choices of the above, and serve with good coffee and tea, most everyone will be happy! you can even let folks know ahead of time that there will be a bountiful, healthy and delicious breakfast served -- a gentle reminder for doughnut addicts to bring their own =)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.