wondering about your STS...

Hey everyone,

So I am a Cathe newbie! haha I found Cathe via web surfing but I have to say STS looks amazing! I want to buy STS but I figured I'd ask those who have tried it before I spend that kind of money.

My major concern is that I've just recovered from the flu and bronchitis and haven't worked out in a good 2 weeks, and this week will make it 3. I miss it and can't wait for the doctor to clear me, but my strength will certainly not be where it used to be. I probably won't even be able to do full push-ups for a while. I know this and am totally fine with that, but those of you who have the program, do you think that this is really going to impact me being able to do the program? I was just trying to get a good picture of what I'm actually prepared to sign up for...haha

Hope all is going well for you!

Thanks so much!

I also wanted to ask...

Hey guys,

I also forgot to ask if you think that I'll be able to do the STS exercises at the gym? I normally go to the gym when NO ONE is there haha so I won't have to fight anyone for weights, but I wanted your opinions on that idea as well.

I have a super tiny apartment and already pay for a gym membership, so why not try to do it there right? At least that's what I'm thinking for now.

Thanks again!

STS

I am starting my second week of STS (Six month rotation) and so far I love it! I have a few other Cathe DVD's and she is by far my favorite! The excersices are pretty challenging but you will only get stronger with time! I think if you printed out the workout cards and were familiar with the excercises then you could do STS at the gym, I personally like doing the videos at home it motivates me more.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.