wondering about Rhonda

shemac1

Here is a weird question for you:
Does anyone know Rhonda's, from Cathe's crew, stats. such as height and weight(size)? I think I'm about her height, and my bone structure is similar, so I'm wondering what sort of weight/body fat it takes to have her level of definition? I'm always amazed at the things Cathe's fans know, so I thought I'd give my question a shot!
Please share any info. you may have regarding this. I'm nearing my goal weight, but I still don't have the definition that I dream of having, so I'm looking for a role model with a similar biuld to mine.
Thanks in advance to all who answer.

sheila

I can't find the post, but I remember something somewhere saying she is about 5'6" but that's all I know (and I may not be correct!).

You might read her bio on the "Behind the Scenes" link off the homepage. Try this link: http://www.cathe.com/2002_Bio_Rhonda.htm

This was written after they did the Intensity series.

Jo

That's so funny- I had no idea there were bios. on the site and there it all is_ her diet and workout schedule. Too bad she doesn't discuss her bodyfat percentage!! LOL
Thanks so much, JO. This helps a lot, and gives me a good idea of what it takes to get where I want to be : )

Sheila

I also think Rhonda is the closest to my build but my thighs are bigger! However, I thought she was taller. I'm 5'10" and I weigh 150. I've lost 25 pounds but my goal is to lose 5 more. It was nice to read about how Rhonda stays fit and healthy and like Sheila said it is nice to get an idea of what it takes to reach fitness goals.

I always wondered about Cedie because when I'm smaller, I am closest to her physique. I will definitely have to check out the bios!!

Kim

I have always thought that Rhonda looks so tall because the other women are so short! I think Pat is also tall, from the PS series.

My guess was that she was around 5'8", but I think Mogambo is right- it may be because Cathe and the others are so petite!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.