Womens UFC

112toGuru

Cathlete
Anyone follow women's UFC? I found the whole Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holms fascinating but missed the latest title bout? Anyone watch it live?

Got to see it all last night! There were some great moments in the cage. I was not surprised by how Meisha fought but I didn't expect Holly to go to sleep. I really thought McGregor would have been the one not to tap, but I guess it was a smart move since he knew he was done. I kinda think it will be Tate v Rousey next- but I saw last night that nothing is certain.
I cannot imagine the level of training those fighters do to get and stay in shape, but I sure do respect them for it.

Meisha Tate defeated Holly Holm by rear naked choke. Makes for interesting next fight...Rousey/ Tate or Holm??

I'll predict Holm / Rousey then a title bout. A little scary that part, with Holm going unconscious. Diaz looked pretty rough, brutal sport that is.

ETA, looks like they've already decide Rhonda is going after the belt. Thought for sure she would want redemption, against Holm.

Yes, Ronda has said she wants another fight with Holly. But even though she probably has some (deserved) sway with the UFC, she is under contract so I guess she fights whoever Dana schedules for her. I think it would be interesting to see what conditions are in those fighters' contracts and how much pull they really have. Seems like the only way they can back out is by injury.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.