Women's Health Magazine - Sale

That's an excellent deal!

I wish they had one similar for Men's Health because I read that each month at my local book store and get so much more out of it than from the women's version. I wish they didn't fill it with fluff pieces on make-up, skin care and clothing, none of which helps to separate it from Self magazine and the like. They send me surveys regularly asking me what sort of articles I am interested in reading in their mag, but maybe I am a lone voice crying in the wilderness because nothing is changing!

Thanks for the tip anyway!

Clare

Does anyone know if there's an extra charge for shipping, or is it really only 5 dollars?

Annie

Thanks for the tip. About a month ago I filled out a subscription card for 19.99 for 2 years. It sat on my desk and I never mailed it. I didn't know if I really needed another magazine. Well!! For 5 dollars I DEFINITELY need another magazine!

Annie

Thanks for the tip. About a month ago I filled out a subscription card for 19.99 for 2 years. It sat on my desk and I never mailed it. I didn't know if I really needed another magazine. Well!! For 5 dollars I DEFINITELY need another magazine!

Annie

I know! my year had just ended with this mag and i had no plans of renewing until i saw this price.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.