Win, Lose or Blog

mlmccauley

Cathlete
About two months ago I discovered the blogging world – I know, I know I am behind the times – and started a blog. Rule number one about blogging – write about what you know. That was the easiest decision for me – fitness. While a lot of work, I truly enjoy posting my thoughts, ideas and what I have learned on my fitness journey. Since then I have come in contact with some wonderful people. One of which recently asked me to be part of a team for a new blog. I liked the concept so I agreed.

On Monday, Win, Lose or Blog – Season 1 officially began. Eight women were selected to be a part of a fitness challenge with the chance to win some great prizes from our sponsors. There will also be prizes for following along and encouraging the contestants. And if anyone chooses to take on the challenge personally, a prize will be awarded to the biggest non-contestant loser. I hope you will stop by, check it out and cheer on our contestants.

Disclaimer: I hope it is OK to post this here, if not I totally understand if this post gets deleted. I don’t believe I am spamming and I am definitely not shilling as I have nothing to sell. I just wanted to invite you all to stop by, offer some words of wisdom and cheer on the contestants!

Doesn't sound like spam to me!

Congratulations and good luck on this new endeavor! I will certainly stop in and take a look! I love reading blogs!

Phew! Thanks Tricia. I hope it goes well too. We got a great group of women - funny too - for this go round. Make sure you check out their individual blogs on the 'Contestants' tab.

Maria

I will check this one out.

I've been on Maria's HuffandBuff and it's a fab site. I love going over there and seeing the new updates. Tres interesting.

Job Well Done Maria - Bravo ;)

Thanks so much Kim. Is there a blushing smiley? Oh, there it is :eek:

I hope you enjoy WLB too. I'm hoping for the best for these women, they are all super-motivated, encouraging and supportive. It's been great getting to "know" them.

Maria

Maria - your blog is great. I think posting about Blogs is ok as long as you aren't selling stuff (which you aren't).

I sure hope posting about blogs is ok becuase I like hearing about the blogs women have!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.