Will STS make your lower body smaller?

darine

Cathlete
I am freaking out.

I always had my butts and thighs too big for my stomach.

It took me years and years and for around 5 years of my life I loved my body. I was comfortable wearing skirts and dresses.

I started cooking, moved in with husband and things change and adapting to each other... well, we were excited and ate too much and I never thought my butt and thighs will come back.

but they are!

yes, I am watching my eating now. I eat clean, but quantity control I have to always remind myself. it's not natural. But I am being better. And I feel that I am slowly getting back to myself but nothing in the lower body. My legs have a nicer shape but still not smaller.

It's like a nightmare. I thought they were gone forever but no... it's back. I am hoping STS will make a miracle. i am also doing Couch to 5K. I never ran before so I am thinking this might shock my lower body.

I am adding pilates because it was part of making my hips and butt smaller. And I am adding a 15 to 20 min legs on top of the STS legs... it has to work right? It's only my 2nd week with STS. please tell me they will go away. I thought I never have to deal with that again :(

I feel fat and hate wearing skirts.

Don't panic! Try to look at this from the perspective of being healthy , eating healthy and working out. If you have not read Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle (ebook) I highly recommend it!!! It is alll about how to burn your fat and keep your muscle. It is an excellent resource especially for someone like your self who obvously does not have a huge amount of weight to lose, but are not happy with the way you are right now. The book will educate you about small changes you can make in your diet and working out that will make a TREMENDOUS difference in your results. It is about 40 buck but IMHO worth twice that much. It is not to be confused with tom ventutos other book the fat solution or something like that. (can not remember the exact titile)

Let me know what you think.

Yes

I am 2 weeks from finishing STS. I did not lower calories enough to lose any weight. I have lost 2" in waist, 2" on hips and 1 1/4" on each thigh. I also only did 2 ab wo. I'm sure results would have been better with 2 ab wo per week. Joan

thank you for the book suggestion, i will check it out

wow, i would be happy with 2 in hips and 1 1/4 thighs

i really hope i would see something

thx

I did 3 months of STS and now I'm doing the 6 month rotation. I'm half way through, and I have not lost a single inch in my thighs. I tend to gain all my weight there, so it's to be expected. My arms look amazing though. I do plyo legs and the leg workout every week. I also run 3x/week. All people have their trouble spot where the fat clings on longer. Maybe my 3rd trip through STS will finally get rid of the jelly on my thighs. I can't imagine there is anywhere else to lose it from.

oh no... that's scary. i guess i have to wait to loose everywhere first and then thights :(

i want to fit in my cloths

i am running too but it's new to me so I am hopping it will do something faster.

i am so tires of not fitting in my cloths and when i will get back to where i were... i will so appreciate it and keep it!

Shrunk my thighs

Hi,

I have always had big muscular legs - but STS toned them right up - I have some serious definition in my quads and my hams are looking good too. I think genetics play a big role too. My mom had big legs.

I go as heavy and as hard as I can take it in every workout. i really burn those muscles out and make them work. I di dnot bulk at all - I shrunk and I am a person who can get seriously bulked if I don;t watch my diet.

I do run though and I eat cleanly as possible so that probably has a big part in there too.

Good luck!

I would think the answer would be "yes" at least for me. I have lost inches all over including my lower bod. My pants are very BAGGY and I have also lost 25 lbs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.