Will STS be able to find me?

**Autumn Whisper

Since many of us had to create new user names because we did not get new passwords emailed to us will this in anyway affect when the time comes for STS to be sent out as well? I guess what I'm trying to say is since our old identities and are "lost" will our STS orders be lost too?
I'm not saying this very well but hopefully you get the gist of it.

Since many of us had to create new user names because we did not get new passwords emailed to us will this in anyway affect when the time comes for STS to be sent out as well? I guess what I'm trying to say is since our old identities and are "lost" will our STS orders be lost too?
I'm not saying this very well but hopefully you get the gist of it.

Your user name has nothing to do with your STS order, so it will not be a problem

Never got an e-mail with new password

Well, I never got my e-mail with the new password and I did everything that was requested. I've sent two e-mails and no response. So I logged on as a new user and used husband's e-mail address which I really didn't want to do. Is it possible that they will send it out soon again.:(

Old user name: workout
email address that was on file: [email protected]

workout2 - check your spam folder

I too didn't receive my email with the link to get a new password. I use MSOutlook as my email program and it didn't come in the Spam folder either -- Outlook seems to filter some Spam out before it even lands in that folder. So I checked MyYahoo web page for email ... and initially it said there were no spam emails, but when I went into the supposedly empty folder ... there was my CatheNation email. Everything went quickly after that. So you may want to find your Spam folder and check it. HTH. Deb

This must be why I have had so many problems logging on today. I've been away on vacation and couldn't log on and I requested a new password to be sent and even after it got sent, I've had to log on using the one sent a few times! I've been a member of the forum forever and had no idea all this changed. I got no email telling me this.

Last edited:
I requested password help as well, and never got an answer in my "Junk" folder or in my inbox. I just created a new name and decided it doesn't really matter.

oh, i'm so glad others have had this problem. i thought i was the only one. i didn't get an email and i had to redo my name and password to get on here. so, i was wondering too, if i will get mine. i preorded a long time ago.
cathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.