Will Recovery workouts be chaptered?

aqua girl

Cathlete
I am hoping so….for example, on Foam roller workouts dvd, will it be chaptered in such a way that if you wanted only to do an upper back roller exercise/movement & then only hamstrings, etc. that it
will be chaptered to program in DVD player With the chapter info…thanks…(hope that makes sense!)

Lady Vol Fan, I might be wrong, but I think the foam roller workouts are separate, on one dvd, Upper Body & Lower Body. I am hoping within each Workout, there are separate chapters of each move or exercise.
You're right! (It's been too long since I read the descriptions!)

So then I hope we are getting a full body premix , lol!

And yes, I can see where chaptered for body parts would be great!

I'm guessing they will be. I mean, I'm thinking it might not always be easy to see the TV from some of the positions, so just the ability to push that rewind button the the remote that takes you back to the beginning of a chapter quickly (rather than all the way to the beginning of the workout or the slower rewind). It would give one time to realize, "oops, facing the wrong direction." Or is that just me? I've worked out my entire life, but I just started practicing yoga 3 years ago. When I first started, I was constantly ending up facing a direction that made it so I couldn't see the TV! Cathe only had a few yoga DVDs, and I was afraid they'd be too advanced for me, but I bought them anyways, because they were chaptered. It made it soooo much easier for me to learn. With a push of a button, I could jump back to the beginning of the instructions for a position (giving me just the amount of time I needed to turn myself around). Yeah, I know, I'm a slow learner, because it took me a month to figure out that setting my mat up parallel to the TV (rather than one end closest to it) made it so that once I went into a downward dog, I would be able to glance sideways at the TV when Cathe gave the next set of instructions (rather than ending up with my knees blocking my view of the screen). lol Anyways, her Perfect 30 Flow & Mobility is broken down by each position, and I tend to use it for recovery. She knows that a lot of us have been interested in using a roller, but don't have much experience, so I'm thinking chapters would make it easier to learn. So, I think she'll chapter the recoveries. I hope so. :) She's also mentioned that she's trying to make STS 2.0 so that the workouts aren't any longer than necessary, but she wants an emphasis on recovery. So, it makes sense that if one only did strength training for their legs that one would be able to get to a recovery chapter for the legs quickly - without having to fast forward through the other body parts.

Good thoughts Braille! I know, for me at least, there are certain exercises/movements that I just can't do....for one reason or the other....so it has always been great to have the ability to skip those exercises.....When I use dvds, and have that situation, I will program the dvd player to play the chapters I want. My little ole Sony does that.. ..and of course, it's a great option in the blender as well. I feel sure the weight workouts will be chaptered, as always,but just curious about the recovery workouts....I do kind of feel that they will be chaptered too, just hoping for a confirmation "yes" :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.