Will it work?

I am wanting to build muscle size. Will doing the each of the tapes in the PS Series once a week work? How many of you have seen such results? I know I will need to lift a heavier weight (near failure at the last rep)with these tapes versus Power Hour, Muscle Endurance, etc.
Thanks in advance for any input anyone can give me!

I think that you can build more muscle with these, I am not sure about increasing size, but I know that since I used this series for three weeks, and only did it one time each week, I now have a cute little tricept muscle. I have been trying to tighten and develop this muscle forever!!!! I am so happy that I used this series. I think that I have had great results elsewhere too, but not so much as in body builder mass, but in tighten and tone, and see definition. Not sure if that is what you were asking, but those are my results :)

I think you may see better results by using the Slow and Heavy series.I have read alot of post saying that when they used Slow and Heavy it made them more muscular.Probably b/c you are using heavier weights.If I were concentrating on muscle size,I think I would do PS twice a week.It doesn't seem like enough,to only work your muscles once a week if you want size,or difenition.I know when I did the tank top rotations I worked upper body 3x a week and seen great results.
Good luck with whatever you decide to do:7
Lori

I did pure strength just once a week for about 9 months and it was definitely enough to build muscle, and I don't build it easily. And my behind did not get bigger, just smaller and higher.
Kath

I think you'll be able to see nice muscle development using PS if you've been doing mostly endurance type workouts with lighter weights.

I did the Firm workouts for years - light weights with high reps - and never saw any obvious improvement. Then I discovered Cathe and the PS series on VHS was my first purchase. I used these three workouts for several months and was amazed at the difference.

Good luck!

Angela

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.