Who's In??

I'm in!!!! Number 55. I think this will be my 3rd in Glassboro (2009, 2010) and I also went to Daytona in 2009. I can't wait!

Hi Luce-Dube!!!

I'm # 49 and it will be my first RT!:)

Can't wait to meet you...if you have any questions - fire away. There is a FB group also; which you may already be on by now. If not, Melissa Groh Day :cool: is a cool Cathlete to get to know:p and so "funny".

Congrats on getting into the Glassboro RT, WOOT!!!

Hi Bethany!!!

I'm in!!!! Number 55. I think this will be my 3rd in Glassboro (2009, 2010) and I also went to Daytona in 2009. I can't wait!

It will be so great to see you again. We've missed you :p Be sure to bring pics of your sweet babies:eek: I saw your post about needing a roommate. Make sure to get on the FB group and let them know and pass the word around. I've also heard there are some Cathletes staying at the previous Marriott but all that is being discussed. I'm sure with your awesome sweet personality you won't have a problem :D

Don't want anyone left out so please keep me posted on your situation, ok? ;)

CATHLETES ROCK!!!
Cyndi

2.7 months away

It's coming fast. :D So looking forward to meeting you all I haven't before, and seeing my buds from past roadtrips.

Thanks Cyn! And you're a bucket of fun yourself. :cool:

I'm in! :p

Can't wait to see you all, newbies & oldies!!! If you've never attended, just you wait! A lifelong memory!!! Cathe makes everyone feels so welcome too!

Just beware...there's a few CRAZIES that attend. You know who you are! :eek:

SEE YOU ALL IN JULY!!!! Wheeeeee!!!!!!!

Deb, I have NO idea what you're talking about. *Looks around innocently and whistles*

:p

Can't wait to see all my friends and meet lots of new ones too!

I got #5, and I'm a first-timer. I'm so excited to do this and to meet everyone. Hope you'll welcome me with open (muscular!) arms. :)

I got #5, and I'm a first-timer. I'm so excited to do this and to meet everyone. Hope you'll welcome me with open (muscular!) arms. :)

We sure will Liz! Can't wait to meet you!!! I better start working harder on my ARMS! :p

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.