Who's Boss?!

ashaw

Cathlete
Well this morning, I was BOSS! I've been on a several month comeback road from hurting my knee on June 11th. I finally found a knee brace and ordered it and was set to use it on a Friday and rolled my foot the night before when my dog and my neighbor's dog ran into my lower leg. For the past 2 weeks, I've been resting and elevating my foot and have been able to lift for upper body and To The Mat: Legs and Glutes has been my go to workout because I can work my butt and legs without being on my feet. I've slowly been working back to walking my dog as well.

Finally this morning, I was ready to take things to the next level and out of all my Cathe lower body workouts, Boss Loops seemed like the most logical choice as I could work my lower body without weights, ease back into some standing leg work and cardio and have floorwork too. It felt so good to MOVE again! My foot didn't bother me and I had planned ahead to be conservative and modify any exercises if I needed to. While I'm not yet ready for floor cardio, I've got new options with the Boss Loops and Boss Bands. I didn't think about knee much during the workout, but it gave me no problems and I wasn't even wearing the brace yet. I was so encouraged by my workout this morning and am hoping to gently ramp things up even more next week. One of my goals is to maybe do Cardio Slam again before the end of the year.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.