Who watch the Biggest Loser last night

looking good

Cathlete
I love this show! My husband thinks I crazy....:D I ended up crying as they were all telling there stories.:(.... You can see how food was definitely away for some of them to kill there pain. I like that this group will all be working out with Jillian and Bob.

Therese

I don't think you're crazy, or perhaps I'm crazy WITH YOU! I'm such a sap, I'd cry at YOUR child's graduation! :)

TBL is one of the shows that I look forward to each week. Yes, I'm sure some of their tactics to lose weight (behind the scenes stuff we don't see) are not healthy, 'right', whatever word you want to use here. BUT.....the STORY behind the contestants, the LIVES behind the contestants.....it gets me everytime. I cried too, so you're not alone in the looney bin! ;)

So, no, I believe your DH is wrong! LOL

Gayle

Thanks Gayle ;)....I too think some of the tactics maybe more harmful then good....especially since a lot on this year season are the biggest ever. I was thinking that when you see almost all of them chucking there cookies because they were working out so hard!

I do love to see them transform and what a difference in their mind set as the season goes on. I always am routing for all of them.

Therese

I do think this show is motivating but having Jillian scream the f-word every 2 seconds is totally crazy. That is not the best way to motivate someone. I agree that it makes good television but I feel that it's gone too far in some respects.

I watched this last night...it's their story that gets me. Abby most of all. I hope she wins. She is already a champion in my book.
I feel like I can relate to these people with their food addictions. All the screaming in the gym is way over the top for me. I think its mostly for ratings but then again maybe its the only way for some of those people.

Me, Me, Me, Me

I LOVE the Biggest Loser and never miss an episode. I was worried when I heard that two contestants were going to the hospital on the first day, I thought they must have gone overboard, but walking a mile isn't overboard. I was sort of glad that DH has meetings every Tuesday night because I cried the entire time. In fact I woke up with a headache from all of the crying. I really hope they all of the contestants do well.

My hubby and I LOVE this show. I'm sure they don't lose weight in the healthiest way, but I find it to be one of the most motivating shows on tv. I loved it when that one guy kissed Jillian when she was yelling at him during a workout!:p

dani

Their stories made me cry too. I'm very worried about the woman who is in the hospital for finishing running 1 mile. Also for a man needing help who went to the hospital for this 1 mile run, and made it back to complete his adventure. That is some start of the show! Jillian is a tough coach/instructor to be reckoned with.

Love the series. Missed last year, but this year I'll watch it.

Janie

AAaaw! I missed this show! Actually I'm not sure I even get it. I only have cable through rabbit ears and my converter box. I ended up watching "More to Love". It was...eeeeeh....lame. lol Too much drama for me. But if they really love each other, good for them..:confused:

Oh! Was this the seasons premiere or has this show been going on for a couple of weeks now or what? Oh, and what channel is it on? maybe I do get it and I just totally missed it!:confused:

I do think this show is motivating but having Jillian scream the f-word every 2 seconds is totally crazy. That is not the best way to motivate someone. I agree that it makes good television but I feel that it's gone too far in some respects.

I love this show and shed my fair-share of tears last night. Especially Abby's story, just heartbreaking.

I agree with you Jane. Jillian really irked me last night. She was a little too over the top. It's just unnecessary and kind of disappointing.

I agree 100%! I was wondering if anyone else felt that way. This is one show I enjoy watching because of the life changing transformations, but Jillian was definitely over the top and quite distastful last night. I know she yells a lot, but I don't recall her dropping the f-bomb every 2 seconds in previous seasons (although I haven't watched them all). If it continues this way, I won't be watching this season very long!

I think tuesday night are going to be my scheduled 'crying time' :confused:. I think i cried the whole time. Abby's story really touched me the most. She is just amazing. I loved when she got on the scale and said that the # didn't 'define' her...wow, how inspiring:)

I too was suprised about Jillians screaming sessions:confused:maybe they filmed her at her breaking point with some of the contestants? I know i can let a few words fly when i've hit mine;)

The one that was voted off(i forget her name) said she had a crush on somebody...i wonder who? Danny maybe?

Biggest loser junkie! :p I am so happy that Bob and Jillian are working together. I bet they get even more amazing results!
It cracked me up when the one girl said, *you know, when you're watching Bob on TV you think he is so nice....HE's NOT!!!!* ROTFL!!!!
I'm not a prude about language, but for an 8 o'clock *family* show, there were a lot of bleeps and you certainly didn't have to be a lip reader to figure out what word was bleeped!
Abby is amazing! I'm rooting for her and Danny to make it to the final!
It was so sad that they were so out of shape that 2 people went to the hospital!!! after 1 mile...and they were walk/running, not running all the way. So tragic!!!

The screaming and yelling reminded me of military boot camp scenes from movies. (never been to boot camp so I don't know if they really do that) I wonder if it was just for effect.

love this show!!! i am a reality tv show junkie:eek: anyway with every new season, there always seems to be more and more drama..like shay wanting to leave, people going to the hosp, etc. probably to boost ratings I'm sure, but it does get a little annoying. Love the transformations at the end! I'm rooting for Abby this season. man was i a crying fool last night. can't even imagine going through that

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.