Who wants a free brand NEW Low Max DVD???

BooBear

Cathlete
Hi all! I'm a lurker here, and I do enjoy these boards- just don't have the time to add much to the conversations going on :)

I have just finally ordered the full size step after tripping over the annoying smaller one for the last nine years (yaaaaay!) I decided to treat myself to the one that included 3 advanced videos. Well, I pulled the step out and an extra DVD came out too...A brand new Low Max still in the plastic wrap. Well, I already have (and love) it, but I cannot bear to see it go to waste!!!!!! If anyone feels comfortable enough to give out their mailing address I would be more than happy to send it to you (no worries about postage paid back).
PM me if interested!

If you have already sent it to someone I just want to say how awesome you are for offering this in the first place.

You are the first reply to this so I will send it to you when you get me your address! ENJOY it :) :) :) I am only too happy to share it-like I said I cannot just let it sit there hahaha.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent you a PM with my address. Let me know if you don't get it.
Just so you know I jumped up and down and hollered and my 19 y.o. son and my hubby were looking at me like I was crazy!!! So very excited. I have drooled over this one.

Mary Beth

Got it!

I will get it in the mail tomorrow!
I am so happy to make someone smile today I can't tell you. So just pay it forward for me ok? ;-)

I have to chime in. That was such a nice thing to do. Very sweet of you. You made my day too. :)

And you will adore Lowmax, Fourmommy.

Last edited:
Free Low Max DVD

I have to agree with Ly10up it is very nice of you, and it also made my day.

Enjoy Fourmummy

Thank you for all of the nice comments. As I said I am mostly a lurker here but I always thought Cathe's forums were the best with the quality of people she draws. You guys really rock!!!!! I keep coming back to read about interesting topics and it seems that when I have a question about something I just search threads and pretty much find answers and good opinions.
Thank you to Cathe for bringing together all of these like minded people to share with and support eachother in our journeys- because though it is online, it truly feels like a close knit community.

Have a great day all!

Thank you for all of the nice comments. As I said I am mostly a lurker here but I always thought Cathe's forums were the best with the quality of people she draws. You guys really rock!!!!! I keep coming back to read about interesting topics and it seems that when I have a question about something I just search threads and pretty much find answers and good opinions.
Thank you to Cathe for bringing together all of these like minded people to share with and support eachother in our journeys- because though it is online, it truly feels like a close knit community.

Have a great day all!

Well, I agree...you deserve those nice compliments! What a very nice gesture and to even offer to pay the shipping! I also agree about Cathe offering this place to us all. She def attracks the nicest people! Mary Beth, you are going to LOVE LM! It is one of my ole time FAVORITES! Such a FUN workout!

to Boobear

Thank you to Cathe for bringing together all of these like minded people to share with and support each other in our journeys- because though it is online, it truly feels like a close knit community.

Have a great day all!

I just wanted to say it is very kind of! On the same day you posted your thread, I ordered Low max. I did see your thread and I thought I still would not accept your offer as I live in UK. Please do not be just a lurker. Come back with some feedback on working out with cathe at home or any other question!:):):)
Enjoy your new step

Nathalie:)

I agree...such generosity is humbling!!! What a sweet and considerate act. No selfishness in sight...so refreshing. But hey, this forum is full of kind and generous folks who are supportive. Thanks again BooBear!

Mary Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.