who needs a gym?

I am all new to home dvd workouts, and wow what a pleasant surprise. Being a nautlius workout nut for the past 12 years;I never stepped into an aerobic class of any kind. I couldn't imagine how stepping up and down and jumping around on some step could benefit you!!! Well,while waiting for our new gym to open,I turned on fit tv and discovered CATHE!!!! My my, that little step and Cathe can kick your butt in no time flat. I am hooked. She is so awesome. Her workouts are so fun. I've already signed a 3 yr. contract, but after working out with Cathe, who needs a gym !!!

I have not been in a gym in 12 years. After two children, with the help of th Firm and now Cathe, I am in the best shape of my life! Oh, and I AM in better shape now than when I was 19-20 years old and going to a gym!

Good question!

My funny little story: About a year ago I was beginning to look into getting back in shape and was thinking about joining a gym, but the $500+ bucks and strict hours of operation just didn't seem worth it. I came across Cathe by a suggestion of someone and I've been hooked since. The FUNNY part is that for Christmas this year, my boys and I received a year's family membership to the local Y! LOL. Very generous, but very funny (to me at least). We do use it and go there for swimming and gymnastics and stuff! LOL.

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.