Who is your favorite Cathe Crew Member

beth6395

Cathlete
You know Everytime I see Cedie (Mercedes) she always is smiling she is just so darn cute. Who is your favorite Cathe CrewMember ? From all videos
beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich

I'd have to go with Cedie- mostly because she's the one who lets me(and Cathe) know how many reps are left!!LOL :)

Deanie

>I'd have to go with Cedie- mostly because she's the one who
>lets me(and Cathe) know how many reps are left!!LOL :)
>
>Deanie
Yep as soon as I hear Cathe say "how many more Cedie I know it is close to done time.

beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich

right now, it is all those NEW GUYS on the blog !!! holy sh#t !!! Does staring and drooling at them count as working out ?????

>Rhonda: great form, great reactions, and she's about my
>height.

I also like Rhonda--she always seems to be having fun! Of the current cast (excluding all the STS newbies, of course), Lorraine's my fave. Her kickboxing form is to die for, she makes every workout (whether its wts, step or KB) look effortless and she has a gorgeous smile. Love her new 'do as well!

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

>Who is your favorite Cathe
>CrewMember ? From all videos
>beth6395

It has got to be Cedie. She is one of the reasons I started watching Cathe on FitTV because of that crazy way she is always smiling:).

Also, she is more realistic to me. Most of the other gals have bodies I can never hope to look like. Cedie's size is more proportionate (sp?). Although, she looks totally "buff" in the Intensity Series I am doing right now! Even my DD noticed and said "Cedie's wearing a sports bra!"

Carrie

I like all of the crew. I think they are all a class act and is one of the reasons why I love working out to Cathe DVDs so much.

Jennifer

>Also, she is more realistic to me. Most of the other gals
>have bodies I can never hope to look like. Cedie's size is
>more proportionate (sp?).

I could have written this. I love being able to look at Cedie and say, it's ok that I don't look like Jai or Lorraine or Cathe, I can look like Cedie! Although, I still harbor a secret (or not so much) desire to look like Cathe, I don't think genetics are on my side for that.

April

Oh god, I don't think I could choose! I think Jai is absolutely stunning and I aspire to have her body, but I don't think I could name her as my "favorite" because of that. I guess I would have to choose Cedie since she's been there since the beginning and just seems like someone I could be friends with. I do love all the 'gals' though! They're one of the reasons I love Cathe's workouts so much!!!

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Cedie - she's always soooo happy, and she always tells me how much I will have left to do!!! Plus she's probably the closest to what I could hope to look like. But I'm kinda leaning toward that new Erik guy at the moment, too. (wink)

Nan

I'd have to say Lorraine. Even though I love the whole crew.

EDTA: I miss Rhonda too.

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

I wouldn't say that I have a favorite, I love them all in their own way. And in a weird way I am not excited about the new cast members. I almost feel like they will be interupting my workouts with "my girls". Anyone else feel this way???

My fave is Brenda. The expression on her face always matches what I am thinking. She seems so real and I like that about her.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.