Who else has major DOMS from Butts and Gutts?

Lynn M.

Cathlete
Hi there:

OK, I just have say, my butt is killing me!!!! I did B&G yesterday, got through it and was challenged, but I didn't think I would be THIS sore!!

What I think makes this workout so good is that it totally gets into every part of your glute muscles at every angle. I dont' think my rear has ever been worked this hard before!! :)

I am humbled.. I thought that bec. I can get through the rest of her leg workouts w/ no problem, this one wouldn't be a big deal. Au contraire, it's a doozie!!

Can't wait to do it again!!! :)

Take care, Lynn M.

I just did it this morning, so the soreness I'm experiencing can't quite be called DOMS just yet. I'm a little worried about how my glutes are going to feel tomorrow!!!!!

I totally agree with you - she just found a way to NAIL every angle! I'm dying to try the Leg Blast premix - that looks amazing.

m.

I didn't have major DOMS, but I did have muscle soreness in my glutes for two days after this workout and I rarely get DOMS. This is a tough workout that puts constant tension on the glutes. The first time I did it, I found myself looking at the clock and wondering how I was going to complete the workout.

This is my new favorite lower body workout!:)

Erica

ETA - I sure typed "workout" a lot in this post.:)

I have muscle soreness in my glutes too, but not major DOMS. The only workout that ever gave me major DOMS, to the point where I couldn't sit down, was Firm's Vol 1.

I'm suprised I am sore in my glutes because I didn't really feel like I was working them too hard. I kind of took it a little easy as this was my first time doing B&G. I could imagine how I would feel today if I actually worked at it!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Oh I have it really really bad now. I woke up this morning and was only mildly sore, but now I am so uncomfortable. I have DOMS in my quads, (which by the way during the jumping plie squats I had tons of lactic acid build up by then)in my hamstrings and lower end of the glutes. I cannot believe how fried out my legs and butt are. I have not felt DOMS like this in about a year or so. It is unreal!!!!

Charlotte~~

Oh I have it really really bad now. I woke up this morning and was only mildly sore, but now I am so uncomfortable. I have DOMS in my quads, (which by the way during the jumping plie squats I had tons of lactic acid build up by then)in my hamstrings and lower end of the glutes. I cannot believe how fried out my legs and butt are. I have not felt DOMS like this in about a year or so. It is unreal!!!!

I also up the weights though. 15's for walking lunges, etc., 55# barbell and 5# ankle weights.

Charlotte~~

i did B&G yesterday and i have some soreness in my tushie... but nothing bad... no major DOMS....

i did thoroughly enjoy the workout though!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Shelley:

The weird thing ( at least for me) is that my legs aren't sore, only my butt... its kind of a weird thing actually.

I'm scared for tomorrow, usually if I work a bodypart really hard, its more sore after the second day than the first. yikes!!

Lynn M.

I did B&G day before yesterday and I was hobbling to bed but I woke up only a little sore in the rear, no major DOMS. I then did BodyMax2 yesterday and had to check out early on the low-end 15's on the squats and plie squats because my quads were killing me.

I wasn't sore today though. I have been working my LB very hard since September 1st with Cathe rotations, maybe this is the reason. I did a 20 minute run today and could feel it in my glutes but nothing major.

Lynn,

I just did the standing portion this morning due to lack of time. My legs and butt are a little sore, but I'm afraid they may be really sore tomorrow! I'll let you know!!!

I did this whole workout this morning and I'm already feeling it. Major Butt work and I didn't work to my maximum since this was the first time doing this workout. I didn't bother to preview it. I just went ahead and did the whole thing. Tomorrow I don't think I'll be able to sit or walk. This workout makes all other workouts obsolete. If this doesn't whip you into shape nothing will. I love it and it. I blasted the music I couldn't help myself I needed the music louder option.

Raising hand UP HIGH for my DOMS too! LOL. Like you guys, during this workout I kept thinking it's not really working. But, lo and behold, the 5am stretch out of bed this morning made me eat my words. I can't believe it either....but it's SO GOOD, isn't it?

Gayle

OW OW OWWWW - the dull pain in seemingly every fiber of my derriere has woken me up and I can't go back to sleep.

Oh well... guess I can use this time to preview Body Max 2 :D

Count me in! DOMS for 2 days and I only did the standing work. My glutes got it the most, but I also had DOMS in the hip and outter thigh and the quad. But the glutes were the worst. I still felt it 3 days later as tenderness while going up the stairs. This is serious stuff!

Uh Oh. I did the Cardio Premix from Body Max 2 today (BTW - awesome) and then I did Butts and Guts. Had to modify some of the one legged squats. I think I may be in trouble later.....

This is the first time I have ever had DOMS in my glutes, and I'm thrilled! I've had DOMS in every other muscle, but not my glutes until now. I love Firewalkers!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.