Who Cares? March Madness

Ronne

Cathlete
Hello
It's a new month! Started off with yoga of course. A mega 1hr 45 min class - it actually went by pretty quickly.
Got my class tonight. Handing in my first (short) essay. Chucking it down and cold here.

Hi all, I'm here! Just busy with phone calls with sis about France. First the trip is on, then off, then on....I'll be surprised if this all comes together but regardless dh and I got new bikes, much nicer regular bikes I just might zip up the hills, well, in my mind. They are building them should have in a couple weeks. Monday was rest day, Tuesday 45 min spin, today CUB. I walked suki mon and Tuesday and kinda feel it in the foot and ankle today so made dh walk her today. Mary, smart move with the Segway ! Ronne, I always liked choreography better than drills, I think I look Ike a dancer, in reality it couldn't be farther from the truth. See a pattern? Murphy, what were you thinking? TTM, eek. Roxie, I'm sure it will be nice to be close.

All, here's a funny pic I ran across!
3a4ff9e78c21531a84eb8108825e5c33.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi girls A! Quick hello, DS has a band concert I forgot all about! Did RWH legs. Lisa, hope the trip is a go! Sounds so fun! Ronne, 105 minutes of yoga? I bow down to you! Roxie, I always forget about KCM! Hello to everyone else! Talk tomorrow! Mary

Hi everyone

Mary - How did you find RWH Legs? I haven't done it for ages and I think I might die!

Lisa - I'm currently trying to arrange to meet up with three friends all in different parts of the country for one night and it's proving tricky, so your France trip will be 100 times that!

Roxie - nice workout.

No workout for me today. Decided to take it easy after the mega yoga session. Aren't I sensible? Going out for a short walk later and then tonight I'm getting together with a load of other mothers whose kids all used to be in the same class at school, we're having dinner together with everyone bringing a dish.

Hello! Today did a Julia workout. Ronne, since all I have been doing is cardio and legs for the last 6 weeks, it wasn't bad. I'm sure when I can get back to upper body, I'll be starting out pretty light. Dinner sounds fun! Enjoy! Lisa, I've never been much of a dancer, more like an elephant in a tutu! I do like drills. I envy people who can dance. Roxie, are you buying a new house? That's such a pain! Jody, you still working? Murphy, how are you? Not much here today, cable guy is coming. That's about it! This weekend we are traveling for a race. DH and his friend, a pump and run. Should be fun! Mary

90 min of spinning, went fast, it was a sing along! Mary, I didn't say I could dance, can I wear the pink tutu with you? Lol. Ronne, I always feel that way about legs, it's worse now that spinning and cycling just exhausts them completely .

Good Evening,

No workout for me today I couldn't get up. I filled 213 prescriptions today man am I tired.

Mary-no we are just going to rent I have bought an sold 3 houses I don't want another one.

Hello

Mary - of course, I'd forgotten that. How's the hand healing? Hope DH has a good race.

Lisa - It's funny, I always used to avoid abs but I'm happy to do them now, it's legs I tend to avoid instead!

Roxie - sounds busy.

Yoga again - just 35 mins. Pretty tricky though, I attempted a pose balanced on my hands with my legs to one side. No chance but it was fun to try.
Looking forward to a quieter weekend, not got much planned.

Hi all. I have been doing lots of RWH lately, mainly because they tend to be shorter in time, around 30 minutes or so. I am going to try the March rotation. It will be good to get back into the swing of things. I uped the weights again this week. Felt in some areas and not so much in other areas. I am just happy to be making progress. Anybody order the new DVD's? Was there a delivery date? I don't remember if I saw one.

Ronne - I have seen that pose. I can't even attempt it.
Roxie - That's a lot of prescriptions!
Lisa - I hope the trip gets on and stay on.
Mary - I am the elephant in the tutu too.
Jody - hi-five's.

Murphy

Hi all, just PUB today, it's turning into a beautiful day but I'm too lazy (and sore) to really want to get out and ride. There's always the weekend! I really felt PUB in the biceps will be interesting to see if I have DOMS there tomorrow. Ronne, I think my core really felt the ICE CUB, I'm thinking since I don't have to balance on the spin bike like the real one that I'm not working those as much. I'd fall on my head if I tried that pose (I don't even know that pose but whatever I'm sure I'd fall on my head). Murphy, I like RWH because of shortness too when I'm crunched on time. Roxie, I hate the buying and selling home process. Mary, I'm bet you're ready to spring break and the kids to come back home!

Hi all, I've been reading but get distracted by your posts and never post! Lisa your bike trip reminded me of something I was considering...good luck with it all coming together. Ronne, it took me a minute to imagine the pose but I think I have it...that would be amazing when you pull it off and also that you have progressed to the point of trying it. Murphy I've been using the new ones a lot. I did SNS BC most recently. Roxie I'm happy for your move if that is the right thing for your family, good luck w/ the details. Mary, have fun at the race!
Taxes today w/ dd. My Gator kid is in the weeds w/ midterms, lab and new skills, and stress plus Swazi trip. She's got Euro for two weeks pre and post Africa. : O

Beautiful here so dh and I did 24 miles sat and 20 miles Sunday on our regular bikes. I feel stronger! I think the spinning is helping me and now can't wait to see how much better I am on my new bike! Jody, i got my taxes done, ah, relief! Such an adventure for dd!

HI all. Quick post. Did S&S, CUB. I liked it. Went up in weight and felt good. I hope to post more tomorrow. Waves to all.

Murphy

XT CBS today and 45 min spinning. Started picato on my face for pre cancer spots, I've been pretty miserable. Feels like acid is on my face. Tomorrow will be the worst but thankfully last day

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Good Evening,

The wind here has been horrible. I walked on the treadmill today had a horrible day at work now sitting in my living room in the middle of a tornado warning fun day.

Xt bi and tri, 45 min spinning just to get my mind off my face pain, plus fan on it feels good, slept with fan on it all night, doing same now. Suppose to do one more day but no way, face big blisters and some already peeling off. Never ever again!

Hi everyone

Been really busy with work and keep forgetting to post!

Lisa - that sounds awful! Is this a treatment recommended by your doctor?

I've been getting the workouts in. Did RWH plyo premix on Monday (last half of 2 followed by last half of 1) - I was struggling!! Then a good yoga session yesterday and today I'm doing S&S RUUB plus abs (not done those yet and they look tough).
Went to see Moonlight at the weekend. It was fantastic. I can see why it won.

60 min of spinning . Ronne, yes dermatologist wanted me to do this again. My face is literally peeling off now, it better have gotten the pre cancerous spots for all I've been through. Seemed worse this time I think because since I'm not doing cheeks I got better coverage out of the little tube.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.