Who Cares? Feb 2017

Ronne

Cathlete
Hello everyone

I remembered it's the first of the month. Very pleased with myself.

Jody - had a great time last night. My face was hurting by the end! I never want to do a stopover when I'm doing a long flight, I just want to get where I'm going but that's just me.

Lisa - that sounds stressful. Like Mary said, can't he rent for while close by and then he can look and not feel pressured into snapping something up?

Mary - We just read His Bloody Project by Graeme Macrae Burnet. It went down well with the group.

Met up with friend for coffee this morning - good to catch up, she's got a lot going on in her life at the moment.
I've had a day off, thought it was about time I gave my body a rest.

STS Meso2 legs and a 20 min spinning. Dermatologist appt today and meeting BFF for lunch. The taxes for one of the houses ended up being 2 times what mine are! So that house is out. Rental market even tighter here, that's why the buyers market in our price range is tight, it's cheaper to buy than rent. Limited supply right now but should start picking up in March however, realtor says that hopefully it's not like last year, people were bidding and increasing left and right and realtors were like auctioneers. I tell kids they can live here, they groan....and so the fun continues. gotta run

Good Afternoon,

I just did a killer Straight Up Spin for StudioSweat w/Bethany it was awesome 45 minutes 12.2 miles 366 calories burned.

HI girls! Forgot it's a new month! Yesterday did a Julia workout, today a Pilates workout. Have to go pick up DD for her glasses. Ronne, I will have to google that book, never heard of it! Lisa, hope it all works out! Hi Roxie! Hello to Jody and Murphy! Better get moving! Mary

Hi there

Lisa - what fun! Enjoy lunch anyway.

Mary - enjoy the extra time with DD!

Felt very stressed this morning - woke up during the night thinking about work and couldn't get back to sleep. So did a restorative stress relief yoga session and it really hit the spot. Helped calm me down a lot.

Hi all. Sorry I haven't written. I have been a slacker in all areas - except eating, going for the Gold in that area. :) Today I did a short bike ride on the stationary. I had a bought of vertigo last week. I am much better but it is still here somewhat. I was afraid to do any workouts. Now that I am feeling better, I figured the bike and walking should be okay. I see the doctor again on the 11th. That reminds me, I got my oncologist to reconsider my lifetime treatment recommendation. I don't know if there is a new study (or if she is trying to appease me) but we agreed to continue for 2-3 more years and reevaluate, hoping science will have an alternative. We will see how it goes.

Roxie - sounds like an awesome workout
Lisa - I hope something good comes up quickly
Ronne - did you enjoy the yoga challenge? I must confess I fell off the wagon and couldn't back on
Jody and Mary - Waves

Murphy

Quick fly by, sts back bi meso 2 and 1 hr spinning. Going for showings tomorrow, just me, hope I find something and we get it if we offer over asking. Realtors say it's going to get worse. Fingers crossed for me guys, please! I can't go on this way!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all

Murphy - good to hear from you. Is that good news from the oncologist? How hard is the lifetime treatment option?

Lisa - keeping everything crossed for you!

Off to London for the weekend with my BF. We're having a night away tomorrow, dinner, gallery, mooching etc. It's my treat for her 50th. Really looking forward to it!
Oh and I did S&S Bootcamp for the first time today. It was pretty brutal!

Hello! Today did tabatacize. So done with cardio. Anyway, Murphy we've missed you! Prayers for good information. Lisa, any luck? Ronne, have a great time with friend!!! Jody, you still at work? Hello Roxie! Not much here, maybe get some reading in! Good weekend to all! Mary

RWH Plyo2 and short bike ride today to catch some rays. :cool:. Lisa, crazy market you are in. Ronne, I bet you have a blast this weekend. Mary, is your sports team family psyched for Superbowl and or parties hee hee? (I don't know who's in it at the moment but the gargantuan snack displays at Publix clued me in that its coming up!) Murphy prayers and hugs for your doc appts. Roxie, sounds like you enjoyed a hard workout. I'm thinking about getting out for a hike or bike ride this weekend, I'll let ya know. There is a 15 mile hike w/ my meet up but that is a little long to walk w/ a crowd.
PS Ronne comedy night out was a success, was this random comedian or someone you knew you'd like? anyway : D
PSS Mary, I listened to Hamilton today.

Last edited:
Nothing yesterday as I was house shopping, today I did 1 hr and 20 min of spinning. The best news of all? I got a house for my DS! BELOW asking price too! How many Mom's would negotiate for a house for a son without said son not seeing house in person but only via SKYPE? It's a brave new world, hope he likes the house!

Congrats, Lisa! That sounds like a lot of responsibility! I'm sure they will love it- but the work won't be over for awhile, good luck w/ the details.

Hello everyone! Today did an Insanity workout, little too frantic for me, yesterday did TTM and Saturday was a hiit one of Julia's. Lisa, congrats! I'm sure he'll love it! What was everybody else up to this weekend? We went to a friend's house for the game last night. What a game that was! Hope everyone has a good day! Mary

I did 45 min of spinning yesterday, today was STS meso 2 week 2 of chest, shoulder, tricep, then I did 45 min of spinning. I'm totally lost with where everyone else is up to!

Hi everyone

Whoops, I completely forgot to post yesterday!

Lisa - congrats on sorting the house out! Hope he appreciates it.

Had a great weekend with BF. We mooched around London, stopping frequently for food and drink. It was great to go without any specific plans; most of the time I'm going to the theatre or to meet someone and there's a timetable, but we were completely free to do what we felt like. It was a really nice break.
Yesterday I did a good yoga session and today I tried s&s RUUB for the first time. My UB was numb by the end!

I did STS Meso2 week2 legs....had to push myself, I hate working legs, then it was so nice out that I took Suki for a bike ride, it was a bit windy but sunny and warm. Was having a blissful time, until the coyote turned into the same path I needed to go on to go home. I rode around that subdivision again and thought the coyote would be gone (I had pondered on taking a different route home but it would have required streets), anyway, I'm about halfway down the path and there is that darn coyote again, so close and I had to pass him, I had the phone playing some spotify playlist and I had a tin full of things to rattle that I shook to scare him away and I just started blathering like an idiot at the top of my lungs. Seriously I wish the coyote would stay off the path! Next time I think I'll elect to go home a different way on the roads. Ronne, what's your definition of mooching? Here it means to beg from someone...maybe some one else can think of a better way to describe....my brain isn't working!

Hello! Really late, did a barre workout. Lisa, coyotes, no thank you! Does Suki bark at them? Ronne, that sounds like a perfect time! Hello to all! Mary

Hello

Lisa - ah, mooching is completely different here! It's just pottering around idly, with not much to do. I know what you mean about legs, I tend to work them the least. I reckon the yoga is doing the trick now anyway.

Mary - keeping busy!

Did a more advanced yoga class today. And I achieved a first - I did a completely unsupported headstand, no wall, no one to help me. I never thought I would be able to do that!
Also been into town to do a bit of early birthday shopping for DD and got myself a new workout top.

Sts meso 2 week 2 back bi and a 30 min spin. I forgot to mention that when I did legs yesterday that I hardly noticed any pain in my foot/ankle! Ronne, wow! I never could do that even in my youth! There's a reason DD is so good in gymnastics, it's n her genes!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Late again! Did a Julia workout! Ronne, congrats! That is really impressive! Lisa, glad your ankle is finally where it's supposed to be! Hello to everyone else's! Will have more time tomorrow! Mary

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.