Whitney housten

So sad

I agree. The world has lost another singular, phenomenal voice. I hope she can finally rest in peace.

Wow...so sad. My prayers go out to her family and daughter.
She had an incredible gift! I hope she is now experiencing that peace that she lacked in her life here on earth.

Last edited:
As much as I know she wasn't living a healthy life...it was shocking at first, and very very sad that she passed away at such a young age. I loved her music when I was younger.

Extremely sad news...but not shocked. My condelences go out to her family and freinds and may she be in peace.

It is truly sad. Even more sad is that it's not that shocking.

Prayers going to her daughter & family as well. 48 is such a young age to die.

Pam

I so loved her music in the 1980's and 90's. It's so sad to lose such a talent. So sad how we lost her even before she died due to drugs...:(. Talent like that is so rare and such a gift.

Whitney Houston

Shocked and saddened last night when I heard. My husband and I got to see her twice in concert many years ago..before Bobby Brown. Seemed like a downward spiral from there.

We were (as many) in awe of her voice, she gave you chills. Don't know of anyone with such a powerful voice. (Although Martina McBride is phenomenal also...and Celine of course).

It sure doesn't seem worth being famous and rich when you see that drugs - prescription or illegal - take them down.

Hope this doesn't end up being Demi Moore's demise. At first I didnt think the 911 call should be played, but maybe the humiliation has saved her.

Hope her daughter can rise above this and not fall into her parents' bad habits. Rest in Peace Whitney.

This was very sad news indeed but, as others have said, not shocking, unfortunately.

I had really been hoping that she could overcome her demons. I hope now that she can rest in peace at last.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.