Which workouts next?

Hi,

I've recently "discovered" Cathe and I'm loving her workouts. I bought a step and that came with the Basic DVD. Then I bought Low Impact Step. I have not had any trouble with the choreography or intensity on these (I know they are more beginner level). OK, one slip on the footing when I went left and should've gone right and it didn't work because the right foot was in the way (LOL).

Anyway, what do you experts recommend for me next?

Thanks!
Mary,
Chicago, IL

I would recommend either the Cardio Classics or Cardio Hits DVD. Cardio Classics is 3 step workouts and is a bit easier to learn. However, the workouts are some of Cathe's older ones and if you don't like looking at older hairstyles and workout clothes (i.e. the thong over the stretch shorts), then you would probably not like this one. Cardio Hits has more advanced and more choreographed workouts than the Classics. And it's not quite as dated as the Classics. If you want one of her newer workouts that is not too tough, then I would recommend either Low Max or Step Blast.

Not an expert, because I am fairly new to Cathe, too, but I started with Basic step and quickly moved onto LIS and Body Fusion. Then I got Low Max. I really like that. So I got Cardio Classics and I love love love it. The workouts are a little dated fashion wise, but who has time to notice when you are having that much fun? :) I have been able to learn just about everything in those workouts after 1 to 3 run throughs.
Have fun shopping.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.