Which workout have music Louder Option?

Cafelattee

Cathlete
I've only been using Cathe workout a few months. I've picked older DVD for the music. I love the old music cause I'm over 40 ;);) So anyway I've got muscle max and high step challenge . The music is good but I cant' here it really over Cathe I get a good workout but honestly I would work harder if i could hear the music.

The Low Impact Circuit has the music louder option and workout harder. I burn more calorie doing the LIC than the HIC. Just cause the music motivates me to work harder

I'm just wired to work with a music beat.

i'm looking at low max and the bodyblast series i love the music clips do they have the music options or any of the others with this option

thanks

I don't know about the rest of the Body Blast workouts but I know Kick, Punch & Crunch has the music louder option - love it!

I checked the DVDs from the Body Blast series and all of them have the music louder option -- even the timesaver one. I was actually looking at the timesaver one and thinking, why don't I do this one more often?

Anyway, I checked LowMax and the music louder option is not available on that. I would guess the entire Hardcore Series is probably the same way. I would still recommend LowMax though. LOVE IT! :D

I checked the DVDs from the Body Blast series and all of them have the music louder option -- even the timesaver one. I was actually looking at the timesaver one and thinking, why don't I do this one more often?

Anyway, I checked LowMax and the music louder option is not available on that. I would guess the entire Hardcore Series is probably the same way. I would still recommend LowMax though. LOVE IT! :D

thanks I will probabily get low max anyway cause I do like the few hardcore workouts I've got but for calorie burn I need music

so off to get body blast
Thanks for taking the time to check your dvd

Another Music Louder fan here - shame that's not an option anymore. Music in a workout is so important to me - if I don't like or can't really hear the music, I'm not doing the workout and on the shelf it stays, gathering dust. The other workouts with the Music Louder option are Drill Max, Body Max 2 and Butts & Guts. If you love the music in Low Impact Circuit, you'll love Body Max 2.

I agree I love music louder option.I don't see y they don't have that still. Does anyone know why?
Hopefully the xtrain can have it! ?

Another Music Louder fan here - shame that's not an option anymore. Music in a workout is so important to me - if I don't like or can't really hear the music, I'm not doing the workout and on the shelf it stays, gathering dust. The other workouts with the Music Louder option are Drill Max, Body Max 2 and Butts & Guts. If you love the music in Low Impact Circuit, you'll love Body Max 2.

Thanks Body Max 2 was on my wish list. I'll also check out the others.

Maybe the new series will have the option

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.