Which Workout DVD for someone new to Cathe's Workout

Hi!
Maybe someone can help me...I am trying to find out which workout dvd will be good for me, I am new to Cathe's workout dvds, this will be my first time buying it. I am intermediate to advanced weight training (maybe more advanced) but I am not too good at steps training, I would say I am completely new to that, I've tried THE FIRM steps workout once and I felt like I had to left feet. I would like to do the steps workout because I will maximize my calorie burning, and will shape my butt and legs, but I also would like to try other great cardio, that doesn't involve so much step but it is still a great calorie burn workout. I don't mind high impact since I know can take it, but I like moves also that are not so complicated just to begin with, until I get used to her workouts. I appreciate any comments. Thanks!!!!:)

I'm thinking maybe Low Max could be good for you. Cardio kicks could be good too, if you like kickbox. Personally, I wouldn't want something too easy. Something that will challenge you will keep you coming back :) so I think the above workouts could be good for you.

HTH
Deanie

RE: Which Workout DVD for someone new to Cathe's Workou...

Thanks Deanie, that is what I am looking for, something that will challenge me. Thanks again!
:)

RE: Which Workout DVD for someone new to Cathe's Workou...

FWIW, Low Max was my first Cathe and I thought she was crazy }( :p and now it's one of my faves!!! Don't fear the learning curve with Cathe...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.