Which Videos to Use???

Hillskip

Hi
A couple of years ago I started using the Pure Strength series and absolutely loved it. Then I started going to a gym so I backed off of my videos--but now I am back! I love weights and am not crazy about cardio, but REALLY need to work on it and improve. I have never done a step class. Which videos would any of you recommend? I am a little confused with the new dvd's that have come out--I'm not sure which to pick. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Hillary

Cathe is so great at cuing in all of her tapes! I have heard (but have not tried) Cathe's Get In Shape for You Wedding video is really good for beginners. I have all her others and would say Step Heat is pretty basic. Also her Cardio Kicks is a great floor routine involving kickbox moves. It easy to learn and VERY fun to do!
Hope this helps! Susan

Hillary, I recommend Cardio Kicks. This was the first of two cardio workouts I tried from Cathe and although it is tough, you can learn the moves an a short amount of time. I say this confidently because even though I used to teach aerobics, I still am very "choreographically challenged". You learn alot of the moves in the warmup and her cueing is so impeccable that you can pick up the other moves very quickly. I like it because I did not spend a whole lot of time trying to learn moves and I could get into the intensity of the workout much more effectively.

Plus ya just feel so strong and tough after you are done!!!

Deb

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.