Which series is more advanced? Strong and Sweaty or RWH??

firmgrrrl

Cathlete
Doing Xtrain right now after STS and LOVING it!!!! Looking for my next series! TIA!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think RWH. Just my opinion though, perhaps others will think differently. With the cardio challenge of RWH it seems like the more advanced option. However S and S has weights as a more prevalent focus. I guess it depends on your preference- cardio or weights.

It's my opinion (I am not a fitness expert) that RWH is much more challenging than Strong & Sweaty. I think that the pace/tempo of RWH (which I perceive to be faster than S&S) is one of the factors that makes it more difficult, at least for me. For example, I am working my way back to fitness after a year and a half filled with series of injuries and long breaks (weeks at a time) of working out. Strong & Sweaty (and now Fit Split) are my go-to series because those reflect where my level of fitness is right now. I still lift as heavy, and often heavier, than Cathe does in FS & S&S, which is why I think pace/tempo is a factor. I have been sprinkling in some RWH workouts, but I really feel the overall intensity is at a higher level. Both are great series though. I do wish S&S had a lower body weights workout. Both lower body workouts in RWH are awesome.

It's my opinion (I am not a fitness expert) that RWH is much more challenging than Strong & Sweaty. I think that the pace/tempo of RWH (which I perceive to be faster than S&S) is one of the factors that makes it more difficult, at least for me. For example, I am working my way back to fitness after a year and a half filled with series of injuries and long breaks (weeks at a time) of working out. Strong & Sweaty (and now Fit Split) are my go-to series because those reflect where my level of fitness is right now.

I relate to this above with regards to injury. That said my shoulder is getting better and better. I still have a way to go
but I am getting there. That said, I 100% agree with tempo and speed being an intensity factor. RwH is intense compared to SandS.
series.

I relate to this above with regards to injury. That said my shoulder is getting better and better. I still have a way to go
but I am getting there. That said, I 100% agree with tempo and speed being an intensity factor. RwH is intense compared to SandS.
series.
I'm glad to know your shoulder is improving.

I would definitely say RWH is the more advanced if you been working out with Cathe. Sometimes it just depends on a person's capabilities. Of course you can make workouts more advanced simply by speeding up or adding more weight or adding reps whether it is say, tuck jumps or lifting weights. You get the picture.

For me, what makes RWH more advanced is all the jumping. Even in Upper Body Circuit, you are jumping! In Strong and Sweaty boot camp, you do some jumping, but then the PHA workout (which is one of my favorites) does not have any jumping. But that being said, I did the 30-day Strong and Ripped combined rotation, and it was perfect!!! When the jumping RWH workouts came around, I jumped with all my might, because I knew I didn't have to jump every day. (Sorry...I know this doesn't help with your question, because you were trying to pick between them...)

Reactions: KAV

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.