Which ones did you get? (to those who have pre-ordered)

I also ordered all four. Form past experience, I know I'll end up with them all anyway, so why not get the good deal now.

Shelbygirl

All 4. I've been kicking myself since the day I decided not to pre-order the Hardcore series so I was not going to miss this opportunity!

Jessica

I ordered them ALL!:) I can't beleive it was only $80 canadian! The cool thing about CKSALES is they don't charge your credit card until the ordering is being shipped.Im not sure what I will order when she release the boxing set though...not a big kickboxing fan
Lori:)

RE: Which ones did you get? (to those who have pre-orde...

Okay, I finally ordered. I bought all four and I also ordered the DVD's I didn't have.:D:D:D:D:D

Tammy

I ordered all 4 because the price was too good to pass on. But I may be selling one of them.....

If the premixes and chapters are good, the Drill Max will be great as an add-on to any other cardio routine, or as warm up before working legs.

Not sure at all about the Boxing series. I realy don't want to have to buy more equipment. But the 4-day split sounds ideal. That's a must.

Clare

All 4 for me too. The price was just to good and I know that I would buy them all eventually. I always buy them all on the first day of the presale, why wait when in the end I buy them all. As always I anxiously await their release.

Jo

I ordered all 4. I'm a sucker for a discount. I pre-ordered the entire HardCore Series last year and haven't regretted it for a second. My workouts are an investment!

This time around (to take advantage of the Free Shipping deal) I also ordered SS/PP to complete my BodyBlast collection. (I don't think I use TS so I'll pass on that one).

And to "top" off the order I ordered a BB cap and a Tee!

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...Embrace it...Don't fear it." -Cathe Friedrich

I ordered all 4 and the Pure Strength DVD and the Classics DVD - Now my Cathe collection is complete!!!!!!!:+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+::+:+:+::+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+

I ordered all four plus the cardio dvd with Powermax on it. Woohooo!

I got all of them - how very exciting for a new Bodymax!!!! Hey, anything she puts out is going to be good. And the Butts & Gutts - ball and floorwork - MY kind of workout!!!!!!!
Just Do It! :)

Finally I have ordered butts and gutts and drill max from CKsales.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

Of course I ordered them all! Like Jane said, how could you not!! For around the price of dinner and a show I will have something that brings me hours and hours of challenge and pleasure with the most wonderful benefit, health and fitness, WHAT A DEAL!:) Cheap at twice the price I'd say!:+ :7

Take Care
Laurie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.