which one????

hey ladies! i got a question for anybody.

right now i'm preggo with triplets. after they are born i want to get back in shape. so i was thinking about doing turbo jam, px90, or 10 minute training. which one do ya'll think will be the best? which turbo jam dvd is advanced? thanks!!!!

If I had to choose only one, it would be P90X.
Turbo Jam is more intermediate cardio. I love it. It is fun, fun, fun! I use it to supplement my weight training and when I can't do Hiit.
I would recommend any of the Cardio parties except for Live. It's just not as good as the first 3 parties.

Also, I think Cardio Coach would be an excellent way to burn off post pregnancy weight.

Last edited:
What level exerciser are you?

I blieve that P90X is advanced while 10 MInute Trainer is beginner/intermediate. Your level might be the thing that helps you decide.

My advice is to incorporate weights and cardio, no matter what program you choose. Also, consider the time factor. After baby, especially with three (congrats!), you may be more short for time and so, might want to consider a program that is more like 30 - 45 min. a day.

TRIPLETS!!!!!! my hats off too you. from that stand point i know i had no energy or time with just ONE baby so i would go after 10 min trainer(or any program of the like short,simple, waste no time) then work your way up as time allows and as well you don't want to jump into advanced hardcore training right away when your body may not be fully healed. i would go with what the last poster says. just incorporate a little resistance, a little cardio, and maybe a little yoga/stretching. not just for body but for mind too.

boy when those little ones start walking are you going to have a workout and a half LOL. my sister has maintained a healthy weight during her pregnancy just by running after my 2 year old nephew.

kassia

hey ladies! i got a question for anybody.

right now i'm preggo with triplets. after they are born i want to get back in shape. so i was thinking about doing turbo jam, px90, or 10 minute training. which one do ya'll think will be the best? which turbo jam dvd is advanced? thanks!!!!

Wow, congrats on triplets!! I have TJ, P90X, and the TMT and I have to say that to get back into shape to start with, I'd start with TJ. P90X is an awesome program, but most of the workouts are an hour and I'm sure you'll have your hands full w/ 3 newborns! TJ is something that you can make as tough as you want, add some weighted gloves for more of a workout, kick or punch harder, etc.

Email me if you have any questions about Beachbody workouts! [email protected]

Take care and good luck!

Jess

Last edited:
wow do I feel like a wuss complaining about being too tired to workout after having 1 baby! Turbo Jam wasn't out then though. I'd say its a great no-dread workout that isn't too long when your strapped for time. It definetly be good for getting back into the swing of things. I've never tried P90 so can't say. I'd keep a few weight training dvds and use the shorter premixes if I needed to ease into it.

Wow!

Holy cow, triplets! Congratulations! I'm sure your babies will keep you very active - you might not need to do that much addition exercise wink, wink!

Of those workouts, I've only done P90x which in my experience is a very effective program.

thanks!!!! i would say that i'm advanced. i do cathe, amy bento, and sharon twombly. i we shall see how everything goes after the babies come. i guess i really need something short and advanced. any more ideas?
did i say we have a 15 month old too!!!! it's going to be fun, busy, crazy, but fun. we are excited:)

have a great weekend everyone

Jessie,

If you are an advanced exerciser, you will benefit greatly from P90x. I think someone on an intermediate level could handle it too.
It has a great mix of weight/strength training, interval, steady state and yoga. I can't say enough about the program.

Congratulations! Post pictures of your babies. We would love to see your precious new family members:)
Remember to take time for yourself every single day. .
My exercise time was my time. I think I was a better mother for it.

Last edited:
CONGRATS!! I have twins, so I envy you! I actually had more time when they were little because they slept a lot and didn't move...so, I would go for the longer workouts at the beginning. Now, that they are toddlers, it takes it all out of me and leaves me little time workout...I break up my workouts throughout the day and try to lift whenever I get a chance - with a lot more "off" days than I use to have!?

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.