Which new workout to start with after LIS & LowMax?

bethellen

I am an intermediate exerciser. (I've been Firming for several years.) I have recently discovered Cathe.
I love Low Impact Step. I also like LowMax. (I love the 45 minute premixes!) I still flub up the choreography occasionally with LowMax.
I plan on starting to use my new Cathe dvd's soon by only doing 1/2 of each workout at a time. (I workout for 30 - 45 minutes each time I work out.) Choreography & Intensity wise, which should I start with? I was thinking BodyMax2.
Thanks everyone!
Beth

Hi Beth,
How exciting to be starting the new series! I would suggest, however, that if you enjoy LIS and LowMax, that LIC would be a natural transition for you for the new series. In terms of intensity and choreography LIC is the best match-up. BodyMax 2 has easy to pick up choreography, but it has a lot of high intensity and high impact moves that your body may not be ready for if the only Cathe you've done is LIS and LowMax. The step only premix of BodyMax 2 (maybe on a 6 inch platform to begin with), would be a great place to go after LIC. And remember, LIC has some great premixes, and a bonus cardio and blast section to play with!
HTH,
Mattea:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.