Which new workout are you most looking forward to?

I keep changing my mind about what I'm looking forward to the most. At first it was STS Total Body because I've been wanting to lift heavier and I don't have STS yet. Then it was Lower Body Blast because I want to focus on my lower body. Today it's High Reps because I'm starting to think that my body likes that better that heavy weights. Who knows, before the dvd's are released I'm sure I'll have a phase of looking forward to Intensity the most! Basically, I guess you could say that I'm really looking forward to all of them. :D

All except Intensity - I'm a little afraid of that one.

Me too, but I ordered it anyway! :) I can't decide which one I'm looking forward to the most. Probably the Lower Body Blast that has the bonus barre workout using the tower. I've kind of gotten into barre lately and I love my Cathe tower.

I'm doing an STS strength rotation now and I can't wait to see what the STS Total Body is like, and the High Reps sounds good too....

Can't wait for them all!

I only ordered High Reps and Total Body but I am really looking forward to High Reps because in the past everyone has had such good things to say about Power Hour.

Getting really excited about the two I ordered!

Annette

Mmm, tough call. I'm looking forward to all of them, really, but am probably most excited (as of now) for High Reps.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.