Which is tougher, B&G or L&G?

LauraMax

Cathlete
I'm going to miss a gym w/o this week & want to make it up at home. Those are the only 2 leg DVDs I have. Help please!

BG....this is the mother of all leg/butt lower body workouts...you will have DOMS for days!
It's also my favorite workout!

I agree with everyone else, B&G is harder....Legs & Glutes is still fun though. Do you have Leaner Legs? Now that is a toughy!!

I no longer own either one of these but when I did I enjoyed B & G much more than L & G. That being said, I much prefer and LOVE the leg work in High Reps and Lower Body Blast. I have yet to try the new Legs workout from XTrain, but it IMO, looks more enjoyable than B & G.

I just never clicked with either of those two workouts.

After reading this thread yesterday, I was inspired to deviate from my rotation and do B&G this morning.

Not sure if I should be thanking all you PPs or cursing you? :D This DVD just never gets easier!

After reading this thread yesterday, I was inspired to deviate from my rotation and do B&G this morning.

Not sure if I should be thanking all you PPs or cursing you? :D This DVD just never gets easier!

I know! Cathe tricks you into thinking it will be a breeze by having her hair down and showing her stomach and using all that bouncy fun music. And then .... :mad:

I know! Cathe tricks you into thinking it will be a breeze by having her hair down and showing her stomach and using all that bouncy fun music. And then .... :mad:

Hee hee, this was hilarious - and so true! I love this workout, everything about it - actually, this warm-up is my hands down favorite Cathe warm-up ever (I know, I am weird to have a favorite warm-up). Anytime I need a good warm-up for a workout that doesn't have a good one, I pop in the B&G warm-up and it is so much fun! I think the ball and the music and the energy are the amazing warm-up trifecta . . .

Hee hee, this was hilarious - and so true! I love this workout, everything about it - actually, this warm-up is my hands down favorite Cathe warm-up ever (I know, I am weird to have a favorite warm-up). Anytime I need a good warm-up for a workout that doesn't have a good one, I pop in the B&G warm-up and it is so much fun! I think the ball and the music and the energy are the amazing warm-up trifecta . . .

It's my favorite warm up too! It's just FUN! It's the only warm up I can think of that makes me feel happy before doing the workout. :D

Owltx and JeanneMarie,

I love the warm-up too. For me, it's the fact that we get to bounce the stability ball on the floor and also throw the ball into the air. It's like play time (before she kicks your butt. literally).

You are correct toomuchjoy :)

I agree with everyone one else B&G is the tougher workout but I love it . i really feel accomplished after.

There may be a few workouts that I deviate from the rotation with, just think I would miss not doing some of them for 90 days :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.