Which Intensity Series Tape Excites U?

jillybean

Cathlete
Of course, I can't wait for any of them, however, I am most stoked about Boot Camp. Just wanted to see which other workout from this series people can't wait to try! (P.S., Annette: Insert wish to create time machine to warp to December and try IMax II here.)

RE: Can't pick just one

Of course, The I-Max Strikes Back leads the pack, followed two abreast by the Bootcamp and the CardioWeights workouts! Plus, although I do not rely on Cathe workouts for strength training for legs / upper body, I'm a devoted Cathe-Abber, and I abs-solutely :) cannot WAIT to see what kind of Core Torture she comes up with next time!

I'm probably gonna plunk down and buy the whole lot on DVD for the myriad mix-and-match options plus the bonus features (whatever they might be) - in fact, I wish we could PRE-pre-order and just get that piece of paperwork out of the way!

Annette Q. Aquajock

Annette.....

I thought about you this morning while doing Imax and all I could think of was, "this was taped a few years ago, and if Cathe has been teaching even 1 intervals class/week every week since then, her endurance has CLEARLY gone through the roof, so what might her intervals look like on Imax 2? They might kill me!"
My next thought was, "Although this thought frightens me, I bet Annette is panting at the thought of HOW intense Imax 2 will be!" :) You go girl! :)

As for me, I don't know which I look forward to most, I just plan to purchase the whole series and revel in them! :)

Donna

Hey

I am with you Mariela. I am chomping at the bit for the pyramid splits and also the cardio with weights. But I will be getting the DVD's for my birthday (hopefully) or as a Christmas present. I already told hubby all about it.

Kim

hmm. boot camp, pyramid split? I cannot pick! But Annette, you can take IMAX II (for now, anyway), I haven't yet even conquered the first one yet!!
I am also chomping at the bit to get the pre-order stuff out of the way! Are we all obsessed or what! The thought does cross my mind just about every day-if only for a minute- (I *know* I'm not alone on this-I might be obsessed, but I'm not alone) about how thrilled (...and impatient) I am for these new Cathe workouts.
:) :) :)
Kathy

Hi Aquajock, I just had a question..Why dont you rely on Cathe for lower body? I am just curious cuz her lower kicks my but and I have been doing leaner legs and ph and Mis for about 3 months now and I have lost inches and had gone down almost 2 sizes..I am only wondering cuz I coulddnt imagine anything more difficult than Cathe...Thanks

I just have to say Aquajock you must be one "AMAZON WOMAN" if not that then one "AMAZIN' WOMAN", my hero. I hope to conquer IMAX hopefully before IMAX II. Can't wait for bootcamp!!!!

Briee

WEIGHTS AND MORE WEIGHTS.
I excited about all the weight tapes.
Now,of course I'll be getting them all. Cause Cathe just can't torture me enough. And maybe I'll be able to get through Imax2.

RE: Hi, Veganchick!

No knock on Cathe that I don't rely on her strength training workouts for upper or lower body; I've owned almost all of her strength training workouts in the past and actually wrote down all of her training sequences in a little brownie book I have. And I recommend them to anyone who asks.

Just a personal preference - I seriously love the external motivation and "pushing" I get from Cathe's cardio and circuit routines, but I vastly prefer the workouts I've designed for myself for lower and upper body, and I have to train upper body in complete silence. For lower body I use some step-tempo aerobics music I own and use for the aqua classes I teach, to set varying squat and lunge speeds and do my own thing with low-end pulses and 8-16 count holds. Seems to be working very well for me.

Annette Q. Aquajock

RE: Briee . . .

Thanks for your flattering words!

I'll never forget the first time I did I-Max after previewing it; the preview made me think this was going to be a snap, and the first go-round made me think I was gonna die. And I'll never forget the first time I did I-Max with no modifications of any of the intervals; I walked around afterward like I'd tinkled myself, but I was higher than a kite for the rest of the night!

And, I'll never forget the 6-8 week period when I began extending out all of the intervals by 8-16 reps . . . I finally realized that the ceilings on my performance capabilities were far, far higher than I thought they were!

I-Max Forever!

Annette Q. Aquajock

RE: Briee . . .

THAT is inspiring. Go Go Go Girl and we're gonna all be right behind ya!!!!!

(thanks for sharing that)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.