Which DVD for a klutz?

LAParent

I love Cathe, but I have a hard time catching on to her choreography, and I also don't have a lot of room to work out. I really like doing circuit training, because it keeps me from getting bored. I have also had to go lower impact since I had a recent c-section.

Here is what I am thinking of getting

Cardio and Weights/IMAX2

or

Boot Camp/Muscle Endurance

Or if anyone has another suggestion, I'd appreciate it!

I already have High Step Circuit and High Step Training (love them), Body Blast Vol 2 and the Pyramids.

Boot Camp / ME for the Klutz In You. The choreography is non-existent in Boot Camp, but it sends your heart rate to the moon.

Put I-Max 2 / Cardio Weights on the agenda, though. The choreo is simpler in I-Max 2, and the intervals are good training.

A-Jock

Cardio and Weights /IMAX 2 and Bootcamp/ME are great.C & W is a great circuit training, IMAX 2 has a fantastic music and not complex coreo.Bootcamp is a five stars workout. 1 minute of cardio ,1 minute of upper body, 1 minute of lower body and one minute of core work. ME is an awesome endurance weight training workout. The upper body premix in the dvd is very useful. If you like easy coreo I recommend SB/SJP dvd . Whatever you choose you are going to enjoy.Be ready to sweat.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:)

I think I would go for BC/ME because as previously stated there is not much choreography in it. I absolutely love IMAX 2 and C & W but there are more step movements involved. Plus with the weight training you could build up your strength to help you recover and be able to tote around the baby (I recently had one too so I know that I needed more muscle as she has gotten older!);-)

But, as you said, you have SS/PP and the pyramids so maybe more cardio is what you need. C&W is easier than IMAX 2 so maybe you could do that one for a while to learn some moves and work your way up to mastering IMAX 2. Hmmm....I do not suppose I am much help am I? Just get both, you will want them both in the end!LOL!

I would get them both. If that is not feasible, C&W/Imax2. But as A-jock said BC has very little choreography and is a toughy. The whole Intensity Series rocks!

Hi LAParent,

If you love the other high step workouts & want low impact, go with BC/ME DVD. But C&W/Imax2 are easy enough to learn and will give you a good cardio workout when your ready.

jordan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.