Which do step do you prefer (Body Max or MIC)?

fitnessfay

Cathlete
I currently have Step Works and would like to add another. I prefer the more athletic step workouts & narrowed down my choices to two but can't decide between the step workout in Body Max or MIC.

What's your opinion? :-hmmm

fitness fay

I prefer the MIC step section

I find the BMax step to be too fast. I feel out of control. I always sub another step section when I want to do BMax.

On the other hand, I ONLY like the step section of MIC. I never do the hi/lo. It's much more high impact than my knees will take. :) The step section is my absolute fave of all of Cathe's step thus far. I am waiting on the DVDs, so I can't comment on where MIC's step stacks up in reference to Rhythmic step. ;-)

Healthy regards,
Erin

RE: I prefer the MIC step section

I too think BodyMax is the better of the two because it provides more that just a step tape. But, if you're only looking for a step tape, in my opinion Power Max is more athletic than either BodyMax or MIC, and it's very intense. Just my two cents :)

Stacy

RE: I agree with Stacy...

I love bodymax!! It's my all time favorite!! Do you already have IMAX, talk about athletic!! I personally would choose BMax, but if you want all step and more athletic moves then I'd say, go with IMAX!! I know, I know, that wasn't one of the choices. MIC DOES have a good step section, but I'm not crazy about the floor part. And I love the other 2 tapes from start to finish!!

Aimee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.