Which Cathe workouts for the rebounder?

JuliaBelle

Cathlete
I know a lot of people adapt Cathe's workouts to the rebounder, and I've started doing that as well due to some ankle problems. Which ones are most easily adapted? I've done Maximum Intensity Cardio and Cardio Kicks but found Cardio Kicks was hard to adapt because a lot of the movements were too big for the rebounder. Does anyone have any suggestions? Have you tried adapting the blast sections of Kick Max? Thanks, Julia

I do part of the blast from KM on the rebounder but many times I just jog in place while she's doing all her jumps. I don't try to do the same thing, I just want to keep moving. So you could use the rebounder for any of her workouts in parts that you don't feel comfortable doing or don't want to strain your joints.

I usually do the blast segment from Kickmax on the rebounder also. It works well. I usually get my rebounder out for every workout (since I'm newer and still discovering which DVDs are best for it). It works really well with the blast premix on Cardio and Weights also. Basically, I jump up on the rebounder whenever I don't want to do the high impact moves and like the person above, sometimes, I'll jog in place or whatever. Or make my movements somewhat smaller to fit on the rebounder. I generally only like to do about 2 high impact workouts a week due to my age and neck problems.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.