Where's Govt Girl?

Govtgirl

Cathlete
Oh, here I am! I always wanted to be one of those popular posters whose absence was noticed after 15 minutes and a search party was organized by the local townspeople, but I guess that ain't me! :p

Yup, I am in a dorky mood, but I DID at least find my way back to the the forum! I haven't done a Cathe DVD in ages, the rebel in me is watching "The Good Wife" while I run on the treadmill and do weights, and as soon as I'm caught up I'll start in on "Law and Order". I just can't tolerate a DVD telling me what to do right now, not even Cathe (still love ya!). I'm sure when things settle down at work I'll have a better attitude about authority figures. ;)

Ok, I am now having a glass of wine and catching up on the forum that I've been neglecting for over 2 months.

Did I miss any dirt?!?!? :eek:

Last edited:
Well, I was thinking about you the other day. An old thread where people shared secrete tips floated up to the top and I saw where you contributed.

As far as I know, you've missed no dirt......

I can't watch TV while running on my TM.......

Govt Girl, I missed you! A lot of the older members are gone now and I miss them all!

Hey you guys, thanks for remembering! :)

My new kitty, Bettie Cupcake, is a handful! She tears around the house like a fiend, and at this moment giving Ace the dickens.

Now I'll have to sit down with a glass of wine and catch up on everything I've missed around here!

As far as I am concerned, running on the treadmill and then doing your own thing with weights while watching The Good Wife is ideal.

Can I join you?!?!?!?!?!

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.