Where to trade/buy used videos?

melanalyus

Cathlete
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone knew of an active online place to sell/buy used videos/dvd's? I used to use the fitforum swap forum...but I don't think it's active anymore.

Melanie
Due 1/25/04

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Hi,
You can go to videofitness.com and they have a video exchange forum. I've traded with people from there before and never had a bad experience. Good luck! :eek:)

You can also buy or trade of the Firm Ya Ya swapmeet board. Go to "Links" here on Cathe's website for the direct online link. Good luck!:)

Thanks for your input. I don't like videofitness b/c it's strictly a trade forum. Ebay is strictly a for sale/buy (and they charge you to list). I will check out the Firm Ya Ya forum. Thanks again!

Melanie
Due 1/25/04

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

FITPRIME swap/buy

Hi Melanie!
I just went to www.fitprime.com and there swap section is back up! It's been down for a while so you may not get many bites now til everyone finds out that they are indeed back in action!
Good luck with your videos;)

RE: FITPRIME swap/buy

Thank you! I went to the site & it looks like they are now charging to be a member of their forum. Can you believe it?!?!?!?

Melanie
Due 1/25/04

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.