Where to start??

andreadaile

Cathlete
Okay, I feel so strange asking this! I have been a user of The Firm workouts for almost three years and have outgrown them in many ways. After doing the Firm for so long, it feels odd to feel so completely lost on this message board, but I am. I did my first Cathe workout the other day and fell madly in love! Ha! The deal is, I have no earthly idea of where to proceed from here. I have the basic step workout with Body Fusion, Step Max and I believe Body Max?? (I am at work and can't check...) I am looking to really lean up and get some nice definition, but don't want to add a LOT of muscle as I already have a good amount. I work out 4-5 days a week (work double shifts two days a week so those days are out). Any ideas on where to go from here as far as what workouts might work best for me...I have read some about certain ones involving more endurance than muscle building- I think that might be the way to go for me- which ones are those?

Also- I am really needing to clean up my diet. Is there a portion of these boards devoted to nutrition or eating issues? I haven't been able to find much, I hope so, you all seem so TOTALLY informative and inspiring, and that is what I need right now!!

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to the forums. Cathe hasn't been able to post much as she's been very busy with the new workouts(yeah!:))but you may want to post your question on the open discussion forum. There are some very educated people who are always more than happy to help.

Once again, Welcome to the world of Cathe:):)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.