Where to go to sell videos??

RWattier

Cathlete
I have about 40 dvds or videos that I could sell. Too easy or not intense enough for me, but I know tons of people out there who would love them! Where do you guys go to sell your videos.

I am not parting with my Cathe, so nobody get any ideas! LOL

Another option is to donate your used vids/dvds to your local library. Then many people can benefit from them.

Otherwise sell them on Ebay.

Was it hard to sell them on ebay?? I am so not familiar with that - hoping to make enough for half the Hardcores! Ha!

I have sold a lot of things on Ebay. The listing process has gotten easier over time. The first time through, you set up your shipping cost blurb and things that you want to always stay with the description, and you don't have to repeat them. Also, once you list one item, it's easier to list similar items because you can leave some of the info the same.

Hi Reba,

I sold over 50 VHS's and some DVD's for some workouts Amazon.com is best if they carry them. If they don't carry them, sell them on e-bay.
The key is to know what they are selling and set the reserve price low enough to encourage bidding. I made over $600.00 from old workouts that were not being used.

Good Luck!

I just started selling on ebay. Over the last few weeks I've gotten just shy of $100 for videos I didn't use anymore. I figure it's best to get rid of them now while they're worth something than to hold onto them any longer. With the money I got for them I've nearly completed my Hardcore set and also got some other Cathe videos that I've been wanting. I also traded some videos for Cathe over on the videofitness board.

WoW!~ Sounds like I need to get ebay set up this weekend! Wish my brother were going to be in town - he always sells stuff on ebay! If I could make $150 on them, I could get my CTX or put that towards the Hardcores..............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - I better get started!

Hi You may even want to try the the Ya Yas ezboards. Where you wont get charged a few for selling them. You list what you have to sell. People give you a response if interested. Send you payment thru paypal, mo or cash. And then you send the item out to who ever may purchase them from you.

Hope this helps.
Denise Burner

Yes, they pay you first. If you use Paypal as your payment method, you'll get an email from paypal when the person pays you. You ship the video after you know you have the money. I haven't dealt with personal checks or anything, but people who accept checks will take the check payment then wait 10 days or so for the check to clear and then ship. HTH

Edited: this is in reference to selling on ebay

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.