Where is everyone buying their Bikini's?

mckeev5

Cathlete
I am shopping around for some bikini's? I would like to have a couple for the summer and was wondering where everyone is shopping for theirs. I have one from Victoria's so far.

I second the vote for "Venus". I've been buying from them for probably 17-18 years or more. The quality is great, and it's so easy to find one that fits! :D

Wow...those Venus bikinis are nice, but alas I am too cheap!! I have gotten some nice ones at Target and you can mix and match the sizes and styles. I have found some also at T J Maxx, in fact the one I am wearing in my pic is from T J Maxx...:)...Carole

Thanks for the Venus link.

Dani--that is a cute bikini

Mckmain--I looked at Target but they didn't have much. I don't think they have much of their stock out yet since they are redoing the whole store. They just put in a Starbucks (too bad I don't drink coffee)! I will have to look again. Thanks for the suggestions!:) I will have to see where there is a TJ Maxx. I do like the one you are wearing!

I have had luck finding a nice selection at Lazarus/Macy's.

Listen to this...I am as picky as any chick when it comes to bikinis. I go to "Everything but Water" a few years ago and after hours of shopping/trying on, I fall in love with one that ran me $88.00. I asked about sales and they said they NEVER have sales. I bought it but felt sick about the price. I wandered over to Lazarus (where I parked) and decided to check what they had...for fun! The had the SAME ONE...total price...$41 with tax! I RAN back to "Everything but Water" to return my purchase...I couldn't have been happier! I'll never step foot in there again!

I am wearing it in my picture trail.

Sarah!! I have that same exact brown bikini!! I even wore it on my honeymoon in Mexico. I bought it on sale at Gaylan's last summer which is now owned by Dick's Sporting Goods!! The bottoms are the mini shorts though but it's the same bikini!!

:)

It all depends. Last year I found some great cheap bathing suits at H&M. They sell the tops and bottoms separate and they are $9.99 each. You can't beat that.

I also got two really nice ones at Nellies (they are a small bathing suit only shop at the mall in Hyannis-Cape Cod Mass.) They have an awesome selection but aren't cheap. I spent $220 for two bathing suits. The funny thing is they did not hold up any better than the cheaper ones through many wears/washes.

I was in Target today and they had a huge selection. I was with DH and he would not let me stop and look at them x(

He leaves for a business trip tomorrow so I think I will be going back this week ;-) Don't tell.

Tracy

Boston Proper has really nice suits. I bought two and the cover ups are great. I got the white crochted bikini w/ matching cover-up & love it!
Kim

Another vote for Venus. Pricey but wonderful quality suits! And nicely padded tops for us smaller, sagging a little folks..;-)

I won't be buying a bikini this year. I've decided to go with the one piece, starting at the neck and going to the ankles.;)

>I won't be buying a bikini this year. I've decided to go
>with the one piece, starting at the neck and going to the
>ankles.;)

LOL!!

I bought a few at VS, Strawbridges and Macy's. I did see one at Bebe I may consider buying.

Aila

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.